PDA

View Full Version : Jet* CHC Engineers Wanted

Black Hand Magic
3rd Dec 2006, 11:17
Only people to fill the roster slots need apply. Excellent 3rd world conditions for much less than market rates remuneration with free motivation to become a builder. :ok:

propaganda
4th Dec 2006, 17:28
The whole aviation industry is sliding into oblivion....run by accountants who have no concept of the industry.....safety and experience doesn't come cheap.....:=

Bolty McBolt
6th Dec 2006, 02:55
Check this thread from July

http://www.pprune.org/forums/showthread.php?t=232803

Is this job the same one that was advertised in July or was it filled then and they are looking for a replacement or another sucker???

Airbornespanner
6th Dec 2006, 06:40
More or less the same , they have managed to get fill the following permanents, 1 LAME and 2 AME's, still after more to fill the positions, currently AAES out of MEL of covering.
They are very adament that they will not budge on the wages, basically take it or leave it :ugh:

Bolty McBolt
6th Dec 2006, 07:20
I guess I will have to leave it....

Not so choice hey bro !:ok:

Airbornespanner
6th Dec 2006, 09:56
No Bro I think that you should go for it, that way you will be on 3rd world wages just before we are !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:)

Black Hand Magic
6th Dec 2006, 11:47
Heard MEL based lames are looking at it, which would be a shame to see the lowest airline engineering conditions accepted in NZ since before Ansett NZ came onto the scene to kept Air NZ honest in their engineering wages.