View Full Version : Open time EK

critical winge
1st Dec 2006, 17:46
With 10 flights and increasing on the 24th, also 88+ flights open in Dec, keep the answer phone off, or have a beer with breakfast. Now is a great time to negotiate your, yes I can help if you can help me on the 24th or 25th, or 31st.

flareflyer
1st Dec 2006, 19:01
Well, the best help is just to say "NO THANKS"...................maybe TCAS can go back to left hand seat and show his skills as a pilot...........................:}

helen-damnation
2nd Dec 2006, 03:45
I suggest $1000 per day or part thereof, cash in hand at the CBC:ok:

Assuming you are prepared/fit to fly!

twieke
2nd Dec 2006, 04:26
Pilot shortage,.......what pilot shortage?????

chinawladi
2nd Dec 2006, 05:30
Now is a great time to negotiate your, yes I can help if you can help me on the 24th or 25th, or 31st.

Actually i think we should NOT negotiate anything. It might sound atractive for your upcoming party, but for your upcoming upgrade/pension it would be way better, if enough aircraft stay on ground end of december.
DO NOT FLY ON DAYS OFF, DO NOT GO DEEP INTO DISCRETION.
Do answer the phone, they need to know that we know that there is no pilot shortage, TCAS told us, so no need to work on days off. If you agree to go, look yourself into the mirror when shaving and repeat after me:
I am not only shaving, but actively shafting myself, and then go working happily.
There would be the real opportunity now to get better conditions, but only if aircraft stay on ground. It's the only language EK speaks.