PDA

View Full Version : Biz jet stuff

dynamite dean
28th Nov 2006, 20:47
Does anybody know how the hell you get into Execu jet. I have a certain aircraft type and wondered other than bursting down the doors in rifle fire and asking about the recruitment there ? (I suppose picking up the phone:D would be one:E )

regards to all

VS -1500 fpm
29th Nov 2006, 04:16
The only man you can speak to about flying jobs at Execujet is the chief pilot Danie Laubscher. Dont know if he is stil there. They might have to many pilots now with Gerry Wys taking the Pilatus agency to Rand Airport.

Dont say anything about looking for a job to the lady that awnsers the phone, just say you need to speak to Danie and that it is private. Then ask him about a job. He is a very nice guy.

B200Drvr
29th Nov 2006, 17:04
If you have a full ATP then its worth a shout, if not then its not, they have been let down by to many people who promise to get the ATP and dont.
But Danie is the best bloke to have a natter with, he is a real gentleman

CJ750
1st Dec 2006, 04:36
As always in aviation in SA "IT IS NOT WHAT YOU KNOW AND HAVE BUT WHO YOU KNOW":ugh: :ugh: :ugh: :ugh: :ugh: :ugh: :ugh: :ugh: Ask any pale male, non family related pilot trying to get into SAA

GOOD LUCK

Gauteng Pilot
1st Dec 2006, 18:01
They advertise pilot positions on their website every now and then, but usually not entry level type positions

dynamite dean
1st Dec 2006, 19:48
thanks chaps I'll certainly keep that all in mind.
best regards
DD