PDA

View Full Version : Airport Charges

chris1980
28th Nov 2006, 15:24
I have been doing quite abit of work on airport charges and found this great website called XXX.XXX. I have found it very useful for calculating charges and downloading any airport tariffs. I Just wanted to share my experience with other PPrune users., Has anyone else used this website?
:)

loveJet
28th Nov 2006, 15:27
I use the website when I can. Good for benchmarking... Certainly beats trying to get hold of the fee booklets manually

AlphaWhiskyRomeo
28th Nov 2006, 19:25
How about passenger terminal/security charges and taxes for airports when you are flying more than 30 people or so????

chris1980
29th Nov 2006, 09:11
Yes they have a benchmarking tool that calculates all the costs, but you can just download the charges or read a summary of the charges. It seems to all be upto date and easy to use.

Cyrano
29th Nov 2006, 09:43
Chris:

Apologies in advance if I am overly cynical, but are you linked with the company offering this product? It's just that "of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world" you just happen to be based in the same city as the firm providing this product, and you are singing its praises quite insistently.

It may well be very good, but it's a commercial product. Call me old-fashioned, but I like to verify the bona fides of people who recommend products to me :cool:

Brgds
C.

ryanair1
29th Nov 2006, 10:12
its a useful tool especially when you don't wanna talk to the airports yourself because they're all di*k heads. i will always vote for things that mean less communication with those greedy robbers. you may be asking why would we need to see full published charges? it helps with planning diversions...

Doors to Automatic
29th Nov 2006, 10:36
A couple of my clients have mentioned this site in the last couple of weeks. We are looking at subscribing as it will save us a lot of ferreting around!

chris1980
29th Nov 2006, 10:38
I have not updated my profile for a ages, I now live in Nottingham.

I wished I worked for this kind of company but unfortunately I have not been successful in exploring that avenue of work and just work for bmi at Donington Hall.

Cheers,

Chris:O

Cyrano
29th Nov 2006, 10:40
Fair enough! Thanks for the clarification, sorry for being an old cynic... :hmm:

shamrock7seal
29th Nov 2006, 11:16
...but how much does it cost to subscribe though?

Evileyes
29th Nov 2006, 12:42
Sorry folks. It's a commercial site. They are welcome to pay for advertising on PPRuNe should they chose to.

http://www.pprune.org/advert.php