PDA

View Full Version : jobs for the boys in q

chemical alli
28th Nov 2006, 10:09
looks like nepatism is alive and well at the q acs department.will the blessed on secondment return ? or will the remaining engineers that are doing the job that they were employed to do ,have to hold the fort and continue to deal with the morale issues?

Redstone
28th Nov 2006, 15:39
Chemical Ali, sounds like you have the good oil re secondment bods in ACS. We were led to believe that the prodigal sons were to return to the fold and soon! With ring pieces hanging out all over because of the work load this would be some welcome relief, but I suppose for those who have not fired a shot in anger for quite some time, the risk of being found wanting must weigh heavy on the soul. Up side for those who chase the O/T though........

Bolty McBolt
29th Nov 2006, 05:54
Chemical Ali

Do you really want those guys to return to the ranks. A bunch of A lickers , work dodgers and dobbers. Most would be out to make a name for themselves, and I bet you a penny to a pound they wouldn't be getting that name thru hard work. :yuk:

Be careful what you wish for :ok:

chemical alli
29th Nov 2006, 06:32
bring back the try hards oh iam so funny get it ?reminds me a little of ash wednesday and also see naomi robinson got the a from chanel seven but in all seriousness the acs boys could use some extra man power, even if it is found wanting on technical ability. even being a protected species cant last forever and really how do these so called lames renew their licences with casa.:oh: i think it quite clearly states must have excercised your licence privalages in six months within a two year time period

Redstone
29th Nov 2006, 20:51
Well you know what they say Chemical Alli, you put a bunch of monkeys in a room with typewriters, and eventually you will get Shakespeare........ unfortunately we are still struggling through green eggs and ham.

domo
30th Nov 2006, 05:58
chemical alli
a lot of these dudes hold senior positions in base crews when they come back they will find a lot has changed. no doubt the people who were filling in for them will help them settle in to the new qantas that they created

has anyone seen lord lucan

chemical alli
2nd Dec 2006, 23:21
all the guys will help them settle back into their old positions but will they be able to settle into the new acs ? my help will be limited as i currently have little time to even teach apprentices anymore let alone a l/h/supervisor,but i guess the ex heavy supervisors will be able to help them as they have translated easily into base.

soldier of fortune
3rd Dec 2006, 01:07
yes- soon we will be all one big happy family together-SIT,SDT AND BASE CAMP.-- brothers helping brothers-hero's helping hero's-
can some one pass me a bucket -i want to puke :yuk: :yuk: :yuk:

chemical alli
4th Dec 2006, 09:03
the old days will return.once again we get on the merry go around of new management with ideas rebourn from the past .cant wait for rotation to start, mike buses to the terminal one transit then back for lunch,a quick chk 2 then arvo smoko.guess the lighthouse needs some more candle power or will it be precint 13.dont worry nothing will ever happen fast when nobody will make a decision and stick to it.looking forward to the apprentice making morning tea though.