PDA

View Full Version : Trouser Stains

Atlas Shrugged
28th Nov 2006, 03:00
A friend recently visited and her son has just stopped wearing nappies but whilst he was sitting on my knee he let one rip :eek: The poor little bugga pooped his pants and it went straight through and all over my jeans as well :{ His mother was so embarrased but I told her it was ok; ain't the first time I've been shat on and it probably won't be the last. My problem now is how do I get rid of the stain? I rubbed it to try & get the worst part off but it's left a decent mark. I tried washing them but it's still there. Any suggestions?

Al Fakhem
28th Nov 2006, 03:04
Have your trousers re-dyed a nice sh1tty shade of brown.

ExSimGuy
28th Nov 2006, 03:56
Same way you get skid-marks out of your drawers!:}

(have you tried a cold overnight soak in a "bio" powder? Although this should probably have been done before the hot wash. Might work still)

Buster Hyman
28th Nov 2006, 04:40
I hope you rubbed his nose in it!

Blacksheep
28th Nov 2006, 04:44
As a father of four I pose the question, "why bother?"

I proudly count the stains on my trousers, shirts and jackets as badges of honour.

[As I am shortly to be bestowed with the additional dubious honour of grandfatherhood, I shall undoubtedly gather plenty more :hmm: ]

Loose rivets
28th Nov 2006, 04:52
Grand-children don't poo do they!!!!!!!:uhoh:

Flippin' ek. I wondered why they had been getting bigger and bigger while the Rivetess has been away. There back to their parents tomorrow...like it or not.

Blacksheep
28th Nov 2006, 05:16
I wondered why they had been getting bigger and bigger while the Rivetess has been awayIn the meantime, may I recommend feeding them a bowl of prunes and leaving them outside overnight? Wrapped up warm of course. ;)

G-CPTN
28th Nov 2006, 05:25
Undress them and keep them in the bath.
It worked for me.

Blacksheep
28th Nov 2006, 05:50
...keep them in the bathThe bath's OK, but the garden's better for the roses.

bar fly
28th Nov 2006, 09:44
The poor little bugga pooped his pants and it went straight through and all over my jeans as well

mmmm, sounds to me like you may have shat yourself and are now using the little sprog as a cover up. Find out how to get rid of the stain on Pprune before the misses finally works out you're losing control of your basic functions. :E

Lon More
28th Nov 2006, 09:57
How do you get similar stains out of the settee?

G-CPTN
28th Nov 2006, 10:02
Try visiting a pet-supplies store. They might just have products that you can spray onto furniture to remove such marks. Try car upholstery cleaner maybe? There's also spray-foam 'dry' carpet shampoo which might work. Just guessing - no experience of what you speak.

Shaws Stain & Odour Remover

Mounts an all-round attack on those unfortunate accidents and helps prevent pets from re-using the same spot.
For the treatment of stains and odours caused by urine, faeces, blood, vomit or other organic matter on carpets, upholstery, bedding or any hard surfaces.

Excrement- Stain Removal on Carpet and Upholstery

1. Mix one teaspoon of a neutral detergent (a mild detergent containing no alkalies or bleaches) with a cup of luke-warm water. Blot.
2. Mix one tablespoon of household ammonia with a half-cup of water. Blot.
3. Repeat step one.
4. Mix one-third cup of white household vinegar with two-thirds cup of water. Blot.
5. Sponge with clean water. Blot.

Dea Certe
28th Nov 2006, 10:18
Atlas,

Once an item is washed in hot water, many times the stain is "set" and devilishly hard to remove. Have you considered the dry cleaners? I had a liquid lipstick tube leak into a dress pocket and figured it was goner. Dry cleaner got it out completely at no extra charge! :ok:

Be sure to mention what caused the stain as they use different chemicals to treat various stains.

Good luck!

Dea

cessna l plate
28th Nov 2006, 10:32
Oh yeah, I can see it now, bloke in the dry cleaners asking them "do have the facility to remove turd from trousers?" No amount of explanation would stop them thinking..............

Take it on the chin and go buy a new pair of bags. Much less embarrasing!!

ShyTorque
28th Nov 2006, 13:35
A friend recently visited etc ....... Any suggestions?

Tell her your jeans are ruined, that you are terribly upset and embarrassed, have had to take advice and the only thing that will bring you out of your depression is sexual compensation.....

(Probably won't work and might earn you a slap round the face but hey, you never know.... :p ) .

28th Nov 2006, 14:29
do have the facility to remove turd from trousers?" No amount of explanation would stop them thinking..............

Especially if it's on the front of the trousers:uhoh:

Rick Storm
28th Nov 2006, 17:12
I'd try this link...............................

http://youtube.com/watch?v=YRlGQvOxDwI