PDA

View Full Version : Flight loads

rjmore
25th Nov 2006, 00:33
Hey Guys,

I am coming to HKG for the second interview next month. I was curious about how full my flight out of LA will be. Can anyone check the load for me? I don't know if calling reservations would be frowned upon. PM me if this is something you can do.

Thanks!

sizematters
25th Nov 2006, 01:28
http://www.flyzed.com/
user name CPA
password 160
can check yourself OK

rjmore
25th Nov 2006, 01:45
Thanks!

I did it and I got a demented yellow smiley face. I think that means it is pretty full. Middle seat here I come!

gogi777
8th Jun 2008, 14:15
Hi Guys
Anybody knows the FLYZED userid & password for Emirates,
if yes then please ............................................
Thanks.

doug_or
10th Jun 2008, 21:15
The above user id and password will show flights for all participating airlines (including EK).

The colored faces are calculated with black magic and trigonometry. When referenced against actual loads the correlation was weak at best.

captncannot
11th Jun 2008, 02:01
on a public forum, posting your employer's passwords is a fairly stupid idea. a bit late to cover yer arse but the delete button may assist? :rolleyes:

AAIGUY
11th Jun 2008, 02:06
Its no secret that EVERY airlines log in to zedfly is there three letter code and the first three digits of the ticket numbers.

Air Canada is ACA 014, ect.. the 014 is what the ticket numbers begin with..

For CX it's 160, ect..

404 Titan
11th Jun 2008, 02:27
doug_or

I’ve used it many times on QF, AA and AS and never had a problem. From my experience it is a very good indication of my chances of getting on.:ok:

4 driver
11th Jun 2008, 14:32
Found the "happy faces" to be way off....Both on Alaska and Lufthansia. After ringing up, talking to someone, and getting the real numbers, ZED was very inaccurate.