PDA

View Full Version : Magic ya gotta see guys

Pan Pan Splash
22nd Nov 2006, 10:25
Hows this for the quality slight of hand

http://www.dailymotion.com/swf/1iw3WPHheGMoc1PWW

Its ok guys... its was my pleasure to be able to furnish you with such culture....

:O

tony draper
22nd Nov 2006, 11:04
Buggah tiz taking to long to download,so I int watched it yet, best slight of hand trick I ever saw was that Paul Daniels,he is a bit of a tosser but he was a bloody good stage magician.
He pulls a flattened brown paper bag out of his pocket opens it up wafts it around so we can see there is nowt in it,he then hands it to a volunteer sitting on a chair on the stage who holds it by the top edges ,Daniels reaches in and pulls a full pint of beer from the brown paper bag hands it to the bloke in the chair who then drinks it, how the **** did he do that!!no way could he have had a pint of beer up his sleeve or hidden in his jacket.
:uhoh:

megle2
22nd Nov 2006, 11:14
Worth the wait. Didn't take long.
Now thats a clever act.
Must be done with mirrors!

Fubaar
22nd Nov 2006, 11:42
Here's an (IMHO) even better one, and one you can have your Mum or the kids watch.

http://www.youtube.com/v/RB-wUgnyGv0

For anyone with a slow download rate, persevere. This is utterly fantastic.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaargh!
22nd Nov 2006, 11:44
I saw one once, the Three-Cards-Find-The Queen or something, filmed from about 18 inches overhead on a proper card table with no distractions. All you saw was the table, the cards and the bloke's hands. I recorded it and watched it frame by frame and I STILL couldn't see the switch :uhoh:

mind you, it was VHS

tony draper
22nd Nov 2006, 11:46
Hmmm, its half downloaded now so I int gonna stop it,saying that the lass is a tad to tall and lacking in suitable plumpness for me.
:rolleyes:

Lon More
22nd Nov 2006, 11:57
Must be done with mirrors!
Yeah! But where did she hide them?

Buster Hyman
22nd Nov 2006, 12:06
I think she's used that hanky before.....:ouch:

Lon More
22nd Nov 2006, 13:02
Buster, you are one sick guy:D

Wholigan
22nd Nov 2006, 13:31
From Drapes

best slight of hand trick I ever saw was that Paul Daniels

However Drapes I really couldn't have coped with seeing Paul Daniels doing the show that lass did!!!!! :E :\

Standard Noise
22nd Nov 2006, 13:39
She certainly had a couple of points going for her!

HowlingWind
22nd Nov 2006, 13:41
How's that go again? One in the hand is better than two in the b.... oh never mind. :}

Wheel Nuts
22nd Nov 2006, 14:27
is yr member safe in her hands? :}

11Fan
22nd Nov 2006, 14:40
i needed a hanky meself...

oop.. gotta go

silverelise
22nd Nov 2006, 15:18
He pulls a flattened brown paper bag out of his pocket opens it up wafts it around so we can see there is nowt in it,he then hands it to a volunteer sitting on a chair on the stage who holds it by the top edges ,Daniels reaches in and pulls a full pint of beer from the brown paper bag hands it to the bloke in the chair who then drinks it, how the **** did he do that!!
You can buy that trick or variations on it (usually using shot glasses) from most Magic stores.
It's quite simple when you know how, not difficult to work out how it's done.

BombayDuck
22nd Nov 2006, 15:20
er, thankfully i read the comments, so i watched bits - no pun intended, at least not when i thought of it - of it when no one was around!

stuff like this should come with a warning!

one shall watch the rest of it later :E

Kestrel_909
22nd Nov 2006, 15:51
The first video is quite good but her hands and hanky keep getting in the way, you'd think it was suppose to be a magic video.

2nd one is rather good, more suitable viewing for this time of the evening, what show is it off?

BOFH
22nd Nov 2006, 16:34
Thank you. Heartily endorsed.

At one stage I thought she was using her mouth to hide it - but that cannot be right.

BOFH

tony draper
22nd Nov 2006, 16:44
Mebee she's Australian and has a pouch. :uhoh:

matt_hooks
22nd Nov 2006, 16:53
I could tell you how the hanky one is done, is an EXTREMELY simple trick, but then I'd have to kill you!

Anyone who wishes to guess, PM me and I'll tell you if you're warm!

Bloody good bit of misdirection tho, using her...aherm...assets like that! :E

The second one is bloody brilliant, I've seen variations but usually only with one change not the multiple changes as there!