PDA

View Full Version : Speed Camera's-----not the usual whinge

Krystal n chips
21st Nov 2006, 13:40
Found this link on another site. It makes an interesting read---for all us, irrespective of our views.

http://forum.koimag.co.uk/tm.asp?m=30253

And no, it isn't a bit fishy before some of our resident wags and comics make the suggestion ;)

Grainger
21st Nov 2006, 13:52
A cautionary tail for anyone who wants to challenge the scales of justice.

Personally, I'm sick to the gills with those pesky cameras, but get ready for the usual carping from the "law is the law" brigade . . .

21st Nov 2006, 15:01
But if you want to avoid getting caught by one of the front facing camera's, why don't you just buy yourself a Motorpike. If your other half wants to ride with you, you'll have to get a sidecarp to go with it.

gruntie
21st Nov 2006, 15:30
It's just a red herring. Try that in court and they'll tuck you up like a kipper. Can't see the porpoise of it, myself.

Krystal n chips
21st Nov 2006, 15:34
:{ :ugh: :{ :ugh: :{ :ugh: :{ ...................;) :D

Loose rivets
21st Nov 2006, 16:33
That's enough!..........or as they say on the continent, FIN.

Er, would end of a film -- about strange things happening in a spooky house on the continent -- be called Paraffin ?

airborne_artist
21st Nov 2006, 16:45
I prefer speed control Danish style:

http://www.speedbandits.dk - bit cold at this time of year, you'd think :E

Re-entry
21st Nov 2006, 16:49
Better mullet over. If they smelt like it, they would sardinely issue a salmons. They cod knock you off yer perch if not carpful. Then you'd be in a roughy plaice. The fatheads lawyers would score a bullseye.

one dot right
21st Nov 2006, 17:36
But if you want to avoid getting caught by one of the front facing camera's, why don't you just buy yourself a Motorpike. If your other half wants to ride with you, you'll have to get a sidecarp to go with it.

Don't forget the turbot charger to make it faster:p

Blues&twos
21st Nov 2006, 17:42
Like the puns.

They're brill...

Bahn-Jeaux
21st Nov 2006, 17:56
But if you do find youve haddock accident then you might need a good sturgeon.
I dont think this forum is the right plaice for this discussion.

21st Nov 2006, 20:24
I dont think this forum is the right plaice for this discussion

But at least they help fillet up.

GANNET FAN
23rd Nov 2006, 15:53
I prefer speed control Danish style:

http://www.speedbandits.dk - bit cold at this time of year, you'd think :E

Blimey, did nobody notice the name of the Danish Copper. A bit Clintonesque after seeing a beautiful Dane!! Watch the clip

Suppers Ready
23rd Nov 2006, 16:19
Did you notice Heidis title.....
Head Bandit:E

Re-entry
23rd Nov 2006, 18:13
Walking across the sitting room, trout it with caution, cod you could mackerelly bass situation.

ShyTorque
23rd Nov 2006, 22:44
I think this is a complete load of pollacks.

G-CPTN
24th Nov 2006, 00:18
What on earth is a forum website, dedicated to keeping Koi (ie fish), doing delving into MOTORING matters (and, what's more LEGAL advice)?

I can't imagine (for example) a site dedicated to aviation bothering themselves with such trivia. They'd have far bigger fish to fry and such matters would be mere small bait.

daedalus
25th Nov 2006, 13:38
Despite the occasional speed camera in the Principality, remember that "Whale kipper whelk home in the eelside."
:ugh: