PDA

View Full Version : self inflicted mortal wound to career

Fun Police
20th Nov 2006, 19:50
is this worse than mel gibson?
perhaps being a no talent, spastic, one role, clown entitles you to this:http://us.video.aol.com/video.index.adp?mode=1&pmmsid=1772645

stickandrudderman
20th Nov 2006, 20:00
D link no work!

Fun Police
20th Nov 2006, 20:38
in mozilla, it prompted me to load some sort of plug-in.

HowlingWind
20th Nov 2006, 20:55
I got the link to work OK, but the larger question is "what career?" As FP alludes, the cad has had nothing outside of the Seinfeld role but a string of failures. Perhaps this outburst reflects his resentment over this sad state. In any event, definitely poor form. :=

vapilot2004
20th Nov 2006, 21:06
To reach the depth of Mel would require a bit more digging by the Richards fellow, however he shows great promise in this area. :suspect:

Saw this on the noodle news, right before they went live to a corporate jet with landing gear problems. :eek:

Gear was down, safe landing. Main problem was the jet had pistons and propellors. Their aviation 'expert' cleared that one up. :}

Loose rivets
20th Nov 2006, 21:14
So waddid he do? for thems of us that haven't got the link.

Fun Police
20th Nov 2006, 21:24
during a stand-up routine he had some sort of tantrum and started using the "N" word, much to the offense of most of the audience members. it lasted about 2 & 1/2 minutes and included threats and other nasty statements.
mr. howlingwind is probably right.

HowlingWind
20th Nov 2006, 21:33
For the video-challenged, there's a narrative account here (http://www.accesshollywood.com/news/ah2740.shtml). Apparently the racial epithets were originally aimed at some hecklers in the audience and things degenerated from there. :mad:

tony draper
20th Nov 2006, 21:47
Doesn't the silly buggah know, yer gorra be black to use the N word.
:rolleyes:

reynoldsno1
20th Nov 2006, 23:29
Always thought that his Kramer character was largely based on Christopher Lloyd's Jim Ignatowski(??) from "Taxi" .....

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaargh!
21st Nov 2006, 02:30
They've pretty much all done shit since the (great) series. George was in something forgettable, Kramer did something wank and Elaine is currently in something that, to watch the commercials is so embarrasing that I couldn't conceive of watching the actual show.

Shame really because Seinfeld was really good (apart from the last two episodes which really sucked). At least JS has the good taste to remain relatively unnoticed - or do I not watch enough of Satan's Eye?

Huck
21st Nov 2006, 12:30
Seinfeld was funny because Jerry and Larry David are funny - and they hired the best writers in the business.

The actors were character actors plucked from anonymity to ride the rocket. Happened with MASH as well.....

con-pilot
21st Nov 2006, 16:10
Yup, some people just cannot stand success.

Bahn-Jeaux
21st Nov 2006, 16:29
Doesn't the silly buggah know, yer gorra be black to use the N word.

Wot was Guy Gibsons excuse then...:}

Ozzy
21st Nov 2006, 18:00
Wot was Guy Gibsons excuse then...:}Wasn't he addressing his bitch?:uhoh: :E

Ozzy