PDA

View Full Version : HELP: www.readmyroster.com ???

cargoflyer
20th Nov 2006, 08:28
Hello,

anyone using this software for the personal roster in their PDA`s or similar ? :confused:

From their website it aint telling you much on how to setup/configure this tool nor does it say what prerequisites you need ???

http://www.readmyroster.com/index.htm

Help appreciated - Ta. :ok:

planecrazy.eu
20th Nov 2006, 11:55
Hey, i have not used it, but it needs a PPC OS, So most PDA'S would do unless its a Palm... Tells you nothing about it really, so why dont you just get the free 30day trail, if its rubbish just delete it...

beardy
20th Nov 2006, 12:34
I use it to update Outlook calendar, which is then synchronised with PDA. Works fine for me, wife now understands report time as pinned to fridge door is always in local! Only works in 1 local time though, so down route times can be a bit problematical (cabin crew like it 'cos you work off UK watch time!)

cargoflyer
20th Nov 2006, 13:05
I use it to update Outlook calendar, which is then synchronised with PDA. Works fine for me, wife now understands report time as pinned to fridge door is always in local! Only works in 1 local time though, so down route times can be a bit problematical (cabin crew like it 'cos you work off UK watch time!)

thanks...
well, what do you use to update your outlook calendar with ??? thats what i still need to figure out... sorry if it sound stupid, but even downloading this trial thinggy didnt help.. what do i need to synchronize this with ??? cheers

Don Coyote
20th Nov 2006, 15:10
You need a roster produced by AIMS rostering software and I think you need it in HTML format. I tried it a few times and it would import my roster and then crash. Quicker to imput my roster manually, but I don't do that many sectors.