PDA

View Full Version : 747 Sim Prep KMIA Nov. 29th

rjmore
19th Nov 2006, 15:57
Hello,

I have an extra hour booked for 747 sim prep in Miami on Nov. 29th, our third party had to cancel. Before I let that precious hour go back into the fold at Pan Am, I figured I would offer it to anyone needing sim prep. The prep is from Emerald Coast from 1800-2100 Nov. 29th. There are already two of us but we figured an hour stick time, one more hour right seat time, and an hour observation from the back would pretty much be a good prep. Cost is $475 and I would need to know relatively soon.

caribpilotatr
23rd Nov 2006, 02:45
No, the money would be worth it to me.... I wish I had the interview. Good luck guys..:ok:

EEEdog
23rd Nov 2006, 23:04
Hey guys, I would have been all over that sim prep......just that day doesn't work out for me. Is there any way to shift up the day? If you could, I'd be in for the third person.
Also, do you have the contact info for that sim, I'm going to need to get in there (2nd interview) late January 2007
Cheers,
EEEdog

rjmore
24th Nov 2006, 17:47
Unfortunately we cannot move it, I have to work the day before. Get in contact with Emerald Coast Interview Consulting, they set up the sim and instructor, http://www.emeraldcoastinterviewconsulting.com.

Good luck!