PDA

View Full Version : Dear King - Sorry for jailing your rapist...

Two's in
19th Nov 2006, 00:39
http://www.denverpost.com/ci_4681024

The US Federal Government paid (that means me and all the other taxpayers of course) for the State Attorney General of Colorado to fly to Saudi Arabia and explain to the King and senior officials why a Saudi National on a linguistics course at the University of Colorado had been jailed for life in that State. His crime - he and his wife kept an Indonesian woman as a sex slave imprisoned in their basement, when not cleaning the house and looking after the kids.

Now help me with this because I am admittedly a little rusty, but did the King of Saudi Arabia send his top legal appointment (probably a brother or at least a cousin I would imagine) over here to explain why 15 Saudi Nationals decided to orchestrate the largest single act of terrorism against the US on 11 September 2001? I feel sure they must have been a tad embarrassed at what was something less than brotherly love directed our way, in the commissioning of an act that killed 3,000 people, and I can see why this administration would rush to spend my tax dollars to spare the King any embarrassment at the crassness of Colorado authorities for prosecuting and jailing some Neanderthal, knuckle dragging sodomite, but I can't help feeling the forelock tugging, groveling and ass-licking is decidedly one way.

Another proud day for this administration. What on earth could the Saudi's have that we need so badly from them that would make us behave in the shameful, cowardly way? Any suggestions?

BlueWolf
19th Nov 2006, 02:53
Err, just a wild guess, but maybe oil?

Not to worry however, in the next four years all of this will change. Already the story of a new Saudi Arabia in Utah is being circulated. This will bring world oil prices down, crippling the economies of the Saudis and similar regimes, and likewise terminating the power they weild via their terrorist proxies.

Then, when Mobil and Uncle Sam come and dig up the REAL new Saudi Arabia, under the Great South Basin, a new age of (relatively) cheap plentiful oil will begin, none of it dependent on the middle east, which will, naturally, revert rapidly to its natural state, ie the Stone Age, and it won't bother us again.

Ahhhhh.......:D

vapilot2004
19th Nov 2006, 03:12
And don't we all have a *cough* family member to be ashamed of?

I've always been very fond of Kiwi's. :}

Al Fakhem
19th Nov 2006, 05:11
Quote from the article:

"It was deemed necessary to go over there and defend the good name of Colorado and explain how our criminal system works," Deputy Colorado Attorney General Jason Dunn said."

Call me Mr. Ignorant, but isn't understanding the criminal system of another country the job of (in this case) the Saudi ambassador to the USA?

Standard Noise
19th Nov 2006, 05:41
Maybe they're after tips on how to better facilitate punishment to the miscreant. Is King Fahd (is he still alive and kicking?) going to suggest 100 lashes, stoning or amputation of an organ? Maybe the Colorado SAG was not made fully aware of his options when sentencing time came around!?:rolleyes:

ORAC
19th Nov 2006, 06:50
Already the story of a new Saudi Arabia in Utah is being circulated. Militant Mormons. :eek: They're bad enough coming round as it is....

Farmer 1
19th Nov 2006, 09:01
I feel sure they must have been a tad embarrassed at what was something less than brotherly love directed our way, in the commissioning of an act that killed 3,000 peopleYou cannot be serious!

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaargh!
19th Nov 2006, 12:39
I think he was using sarchasm ...

Two's in
19th Nov 2006, 14:58
Thank you Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaargh!, the old sarcasm and irony gene never fails to get me into trouble, but I only do it whenever I write. My English teacher once tried to tell me that sarcasm was for the use of feeble minded or slow witted people, then I realized that's what all feeble minded or slow witted people say.