PDA

View Full Version : Cessna Conquests in UK?

r44flyer
18th Nov 2006, 12:48
Hello all,

Can anyone help me track down any Cessna Conquests in the UK, please? Or, a 421 with a turbine engine conversion.

We're currently hunting for an aircraft to use in a round the world flight for the promotion of awareness in a charity. The Conquest is ideal for several reasons, but finding one that we can actually use is proving difficult. It would require ferry tanks fitting as well, something which doesn't excite many operators!

Thanks for any help you can offer.

regards
Jim

Fried_Chicken
18th Nov 2006, 20:43
N22CG, a Ce441 is based at Prestwick. Not sure of the owners but a Google search might bring something up?

Is Ce425 VPBJT still based at Booker? Again, a Google Search on that aircraft might be fruitful

Fried Chicken

NutLoose
19th Nov 2006, 10:49
There are 2 425 Conquests in the UK and no conquest 2's on the UK register, there are a handful of 406's caravan 2, the turbine titan (NO Pressurisation?)
or have you considered the likes of a Baron etc.

To find aircraft on UK register and owner details simply use the G-INFO on the CAA site, type in a model and it will give you all the details of those on the UK reg... link below

http://www.caa.co.uk/application.aspx?categoryid=60&pagetype=65&applicationid=1&mode=searchnoresult

mmeteesside
19th Nov 2006, 17:30
Northern Aviation at Durham Tees Valley have a Cessna 421, G-OSCH

Fried_Chicken
19th Nov 2006, 18:01
Northern Aviation at Durham Tees Valley have a Cessna 421, G-OSCH

Isn't that a standard Piston version though rather than a Turbo conversion?

Fried Chicken

mmeteesside
19th Nov 2006, 18:43
Yes it is, sorry.

Cowboy-76
20th Nov 2006, 19:06
There are several Conquests based in the UK most of them are on the N-Reg which seems to be a far better plan these days. Are you looking at buying or leasing I know of a very nice C425 for sale.

PM me if you are buying one.