PDA

View Full Version : Air New Zealand LHR

kmp1
17th Nov 2006, 14:19
Does anyone know when Air NZ will be recruiting for the LHR base?

FLYING_HOSTIE
23rd Nov 2006, 16:04
ooooh yes, I'd like to know aswell please.

I sent in an application form as on their website it says that the recruit when needed throughout the year etc...

Anyone know what the conditions are like working for ANZ?

xx

big boy 12
24th Nov 2006, 16:15
yes guys air new Zealand are recruiting now for uk crew so get your applications in now you will not be disappointed any more info let me know:rolleyes:

kmp1
24th Nov 2006, 16:46
BigBoy (love the name)
How did you hear they are recruiting now?

Head_in_clouds
24th Nov 2006, 21:43
I've sent mine 3 weeks ago and no reply so I don't think they are recruiting

SuperBoy
24th Nov 2006, 23:47
Head_In_Clouds,

Don't know if there recruiting at the minute but they do keep hold of your CV for 12 months.

They have a knack of calling you when you least expect it for an "informal chat" wrt the role of cabin crew etc. etc. :)

Good luck!!!

casserole
30th Nov 2006, 21:29
Hi All,

I have just registered and this is my first 'posting'! I am an AKL based CC for Air NZ. I had also been based in LHR for 1 year. My input is probably a little old by now but I know we have doubled our base from 130 to 270. The majority of them came fom the UK - the rest transferred from NZ. The LHR based cc fly from LHR to LAX and now LHR to HKG on a daily basis...wow we are actually expending for once! The HKG route stared this month so I think they may have enough crew by now. There has been no word of further recruitment up there but they do things at the last minute - whenit suits them. I too am trying to get back up there...take care. Caserole

kmp1
5th Dec 2006, 07:55
Hi Casserole,
thanks for your info! Please post anything you might hear about further recruiting for LHR!
Thanks!