PDA

View Full Version : British Airways Questions

flyin_phil
14th Nov 2006, 21:33
hi all, i dont know if this is the right place to put this but it wont let me post a new thread..
im flying out to philadelphia next week with BA from LHR going out on a 767 jet, im just asking if anyone knows if this fleet has the tv's on back of seats at all? just asking because on the website for that flight its saying about all the channels and films that are on for that flight but ive seen some pics of inside the 767 and they look like normal seats with no monitors.. im flying in world traveller class!

im also looking to appy for cc but not sure what airline yet.
some of u that are based at LGW and travel up from london may know me if u use a certain airport rail link from london victoria :O so hi to u all and maybe see u soon.

phil

p.s, thankyou in advance for ur help

Currock Base
15th Nov 2006, 18:55
Flyin-phil - your 767 to PHL will have seat back TV in World Traveller, all longhaul BA 767s do. The 767s are the first BA fleet getting AVOD - audio visual on demand. If you are lucky your plane may have this fitted which means you choose watch to watch and more importantly when.

Have a good trip.

CB

WHBM
19th Nov 2006, 07:42
The BA long-haul 767 fleet has just been through a substantial cabin refit (done at Gatwick) known as "Dusking", last aircraft recently completed. This included fitting current generation PTVs.