PDA

View Full Version : Paging Wing Cdr Philip M “Kiwi” O’Meghan ...

earswentpop
12th Nov 2006, 22:43
Hello all,

A friend has contacted me because he has been asked to pass a letter to (retired) Wg Cdr Philip M "Kiwi" O'Meghan. Kiwi was last heard of as OC 57(R) Squadron, Lyneham. I believe he is now retired and has probably gone back to New Zealand. Any leads would be very welcome.

Kiwi, or anyone willing to help is requested to PM me at [email protected]. All legit, I believe.

earswentpop
13th Nov 2006, 20:44
Just to bring this up the Stack one more time, I'd be very grateful if anyone could help me locate Wg Cdr Philip M "Kiwi" O’Meghan, on behalf of a friend.
Kind regards,
EWP

LFFC
13th Nov 2006, 21:11
Sadly, life being what it is, nobody is going to pass that sort of information. If such a person does exists, then I'd follow Mike Jenvey's advice if I were you.

fergineer
13th Nov 2006, 22:50
I have gone through the White pages here (telephone directory) and have come up with none of that name. It does not mean he is not here in NZ he may be ex Directory. If I do find anything I will contact him and advice him to look here, its then his decision if he wants to follow it up. As LFFC says I will not pass details over this forum.

DummyRun
14th Nov 2006, 00:54
EWP,
Kiwi can always be found;

PM me.
DR.

earswentpop
15th Nov 2006, 07:46
... please check your PM
TY,
earswentpop

Mal Drop
23rd Nov 2006, 23:52
Have you tried the Air Force List? I seem to remember seeing his name (those who know him will not forget it) featuring quite recently in some double-Gucci post.

scroggs
24th Nov 2006, 10:27
Find a bar - preferably one with scantily-clad laydeez present - and Kiwi won't be far away...!;)

Dan Winterland
24th Nov 2006, 15:04
A former member of the RAF Lyneham parachuting club I recall.

earswentpop
24th Nov 2006, 22:45
DCO chaps. Well done to all, and thanks.:D

4fitter
24th Nov 2006, 23:12
Lost contact after his sojourn in the US. Any chance of contact details by PM ?

earswentpop
26th Nov 2006, 10:50
4F
As I'm sure you will understand, I'm on a bond not to fling Kiwi's contact details around the 'net. He obviously checks the PPRuNe regularly - please PM his handle.
Regards,
ewp