PDA

View Full Version : Anyone know which trade has highest divorce rate??

Flyingskygod
8th Nov 2006, 11:21
Just a pondering really.

Does it help if you and your Wife/Husband are military? Does it make things easier at home?

Flyingskygod
8th Nov 2006, 14:30
Hmmm, plenty of people have read, but no-one has an opinion it would seem.

Interesting.

jollygreenfunmachine
8th Nov 2006, 14:33
Try Any Trade On Sh

R 21
8th Nov 2006, 14:43
Agree with JGFM any SH mate's wife or hubby gotta be pretty pi:mad: :mad: off at the minute!:{

Flyingskygod
8th Nov 2006, 14:56
True.

Saying that I know alot of ALMs who are in the same position.

SamCaine
8th Nov 2006, 15:05
Doesn't AIDS stand for Apache Induced Divorce Syndrome? :cool:

movadinkampa747
8th Nov 2006, 15:24
How does AIDS condemn the UK Divorce rate? You really think that the insidious fabric installs AIDS next to any UK armed forces divorce rate?. The ashamed theorem of yours bends the divorce rate of any trade in the RAF mainly because the correlate aardvark kidnaps the narrative of which you speak, i.e Aids and Divorce. But, and this is only my opinion, divorce bends everybody who deploys regularly before a catastrophic manifesto.:hmm:

SamCaine
8th Nov 2006, 15:27
And again, in English?

glum
8th Nov 2006, 15:36
Mova, sometimes you post a sensible, well thought out post. Sometimes you're just a c*ck. This is one of those times.

Sorry.

Is there evidence of a higher rate these days than there used to be? Can't say I've noticed it rising significantly, but then the transport world has pretty much been constantly deploying and doing the same global trippy stuff for the last 10 years that I know of.

Maybe it's just the FJ and SH people who've been hit harder than usual in recent years?:rolleyes:

PTT
8th Nov 2006, 15:41
but then the transport world has pretty much been constantly deploying and doing the same global trippy stuff for the last 10 years that I know of.
Then how come they're still sh!t at it? :hmm:

Sorry, couldn't resist. :E

extpwron
8th Nov 2006, 15:41
How does AIDS condemn the UK Divorce rate? You really think that the insidious fabric installs AIDS next to any UK armed forces divorce rate?. The ashamed theorem of yours bends the divorce rate of any trade in the RAF mainly because the correlate aardvark kidnaps the narrative of which you speak, i.e Aids and Divorce. But, and this is only my opinion, divorce bends everybody who deploys regularly before a catastrophic manifesto.:hmm:

Cut and paste into Google Translate. Convert to German:

wie verurteilt Helfer die britische Scheidungrate? du denkst wirklich, daß das heimtückische Gewebe Hilfsmittel nahe bei jeder britischen bewaffneten Kraftscheidungrate? anbringt. das beschämte Theorem von Ihrem verbiegt die Scheidungrate jedes möglichen Handels im raf, hauptsächlich weil das Korrelat aardvark die Darstellung, von der du sprichst, d.h. Hilfsmittel und Scheidung entführt. aber und dieses ist nur meine Meinung, verbiegt Scheidung jeder, das regelmäßig vor einem verhängnisvollen Manifest entfaltet.

Then convert to French:

comment l'aide condamne-t-elle le taux de séparation britannique ? tu penses vraiment que le tissu aide heimtückische près de chaque taux de séparation électrique armé britannique ? attache. le théorème honteux de leur plie le taux de séparation de chaque commerce possible raf, principalement parce que le Korrelat aardvark la représentation, dont tu parles, c.-à-d. kidnappes des aides et une séparation. mais et celui-ci est que ne plie mon opinion, une séparation à chacun, devant un manifeste mortel développé régulièrement.

Then back into English:

how the assistance condemn does the British rate of separation? you really think that the fabric helps heimtückische close to each rate of electrostatic precipitation armed British? attach. the ashamed theorem of their plaice the rate of separation of each possible trade raf, mainly because Korrelat aardvark the representation, about which you speak, C. - with-D. kidnap assistances and a separation. but and this one is that my opinion does not fold, a separation with each one, in front of a regularly developed mortal proclamation.

There – makes sense now.

movadinkampa747
8th Nov 2006, 15:48
Ok ok................. Glum. There are many reasons why your Duchess of Fife might walk out the Rory O'More. It may not be just to do with your Corn On the Cob but have you thought it could be because you are a Ricky.:ok:

glum
8th Nov 2006, 17:43
Then how come they're still sh!t at it? :hmm:
Sorry, couldn't resist. :E

Same as ever. Lack of funding!

Without Care
8th Nov 2006, 21:11
Glum, fair call on Kampa - ratio of 30/70 perhaps.

Extpwron - good, good. Maybe Kazakh google tell better.

WC

The Helpful Stacker
8th Nov 2006, 22:27
Once upon a time it was rumoured Tactical Supply Wing was the holder of highest rate of divorce within the Armed Forces.

I'm not sure how 'they' worked it out but I do know in my first year on TSW the average days deployed in a year was around the 256 days mark.:eek:

I manged a little over the average in my first year but I was young, care-free and single in those days and loved going to R850, Bosnia and all manner of hastily dug muddy holes in rainy places all over the world for the purpose of keeping those happy SH crews from becoming pedestrians.

Safety_Helmut
8th Nov 2006, 22:41
Put yourselves in their shoes: would you want to be married to a stacker ? :E

S_H

Lafyar Cokov
9th Nov 2006, 05:02
I always thought SH had the lowest divorce rate - we are never at home long enough to see our lawyers........

matkat
9th Nov 2006, 06:09
Any trade in any branch of the military.

The Helpful Stacker
9th Nov 2006, 06:11
Put yourselves in their shoes: would you want to be married to a stacker ? :E
S_H

There are (well used to be) fringe benefits of being married to a stacker.

When station wardens were still in charge of houses we usually got the better quality married quarters and apparently, although I'm sure there is no truth in this, some even had furnished quarters at unfurnished rates, but obviously that last fact must be made up.

Safety_Helmut
9th Nov 2006, 07:20
I think there's the makings of a new thread here THS:

Something along the lines of which trade offers the greatest fringe benefits to spouses/partners ? :uhoh:

S_H

ShyTorque
9th Nov 2006, 17:04
I think there's the makings of a new thread here THS:
Something along the lines of which trade offers the greatest fringe benefits to spouses/partners ? :uhoh:
S_H

The hairdressing profession? :)

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaargh!
10th Nov 2006, 11:33
Does it help if you and your Wife/Husband are military?perhaps, but not if they're the enemy.

What am I thinking? If you're married to them they ARE the enemy. :(

Saint Evil
10th Nov 2006, 23:06
My personal divorce rate runs at 50% - does that help?:ok: