PDA

View Full Version : PrivatAir

rom
3rd Nov 2006, 17:59
I will be going for a job interview with PrivatAir shortly, is there anybody who knows anything about what to expect?? Sim Test Etc. Any information would be very welcome....

Thank you
Rom

BPilot
3rd Nov 2006, 21:30
Hello rom!

I don't know if anything changed, but a few years ago it was a relaxed chat with 2 guys from the recruitment team, a SIM-check on a KingAir going from Geneva to Zurich (and back as non flying) and finally a psychological screening that took around 1,5-2 hours.

For the SIM: you will be teamed up with another contestant, you get the plates etc. in advance, and you get a chance to learn the SIm for a couple minutes. No malfunctions but raw data and hand flying. Exercise CRM...

Good luck!!! :ok:

BPilot

Donkey Duke
4th Nov 2006, 07:12
Are you assigned the 737-700/800 or A319 before training? Which do guys prefer? The rosters seem a little boring maybe, only doing a few scheduled flights to the USA from Dusseldorf and Munich. The days off must be great.

Cheers mates!

rom
4th Nov 2006, 10:20
Hello Again
Thanks for the good intel, shall I expect any tech quesions I am rated on the A 319? Did you turn the offer down?

Once Again thank you...

ROM

iqit
4th Nov 2006, 10:47
hi rom,
i applyed to privatair myself a month or so ago and no reply ....rated and lots of hours on a319 but still no reply..
when did u apply ?
thxs

BPilot
4th Nov 2006, 11:14
@rom
There were no Tech-questions when I had my interview...
And no, I didn't turn it down... Maybe I'll see you on the line somewhere... :)

Once again, good luck!!! :ok:

rom
4th Nov 2006, 12:50
Now thats something I will look forward too..... So I will just have to do my best in the back to basic sim...!!

Thank you

Rom

BPilot
4th Nov 2006, 13:00
Yep! Basically they are looking for basic flying skills and more important, good CRM!

Have fun and be yourself! ;)

rom
4th Nov 2006, 13:33
I will do my very best.....!!!

rom
6th Nov 2006, 14:34
The colleauges of yours poljot did they pass and do you know anything about how thw flight was flown?? I know from BPilot that CRM is one of the main objectives!! Did they ge the job?

Best regards
Rom