PDA

View Full Version : help with my presentation

beanoxxx
2nd Nov 2006, 20:57
I'm doing a presentation on the a4ar fightinghawk as operated by the argentinian air force. I've left it a bit last minute. Does anybody know what weapons it carries. I know it has 2x20mm cannons and carries a version of the aim 9. Any other gen would be appreciated.

stickmonkeytamer
2nd Nov 2006, 22:34
It has the provision for several hundred variations of military load (don't do a slide for each one, as I've seen done before), carried externally on one underfuselage rack, capacity 1,588 kg (3,500 lb); two inboard underwing racks, capacity of each 1,020 kg (2,250 lb); and two outboard underwing racks, capacity of each 450 kg (1,000 lb). Weapons that can be deployed include nuclear (remember the start of The Sum of all Fears???) or HE bombs, air-to-air and air-to-surface rockets, Sidewinder infra-red missiles, Bullpup air-to-surface missiles, ground attack gun pods, torpedoes, countermeasures equipment and so on. Two 20 mm Mk 12 cannon in wingroots standard, each with 200 rounds of ammunition. DEFA 30 mm cannon available as optional on international versions, with 150 rounds of ammunition per gun.

Best thing about it- it's roll rate!

Good luck!
SMT