PDA

View Full Version : Easyjet service

joemaco
2nd Nov 2006, 12:00
I've recently just flown to and from Switzerland (BSL) the past few days, and can say I was very impressed with the service that Easyjet are now offering. A few years ago I wouldn't have thought the same. The cabin crew were polite and professional, and for an in-frequent flyer like myself who's not that confident with flying, their relaxed attitude certainly helped me.

The pilots were fantastic too. Even on the way back with some rough turbulence, some may have stayed at 38000ft, but they declined to make it more comfortable for everyone and kept us well informed too. So pat on the back for Easyjet, and for those particular on 2081 and 2086 flights on 28/10 and 31/10.

Felix Saddler
2nd Nov 2006, 12:33
The pilots were fantastic too. Even on the way back with some rough turbulence, some may have stayed at 38000ft, but they declined to make it more comfortable for everyone

Hmmmm :rolleyes:

joemaco
2nd Nov 2006, 13:33
Ok, there's no need to take the p*ss. I realise this is standard procedure , but for a nervous flyer it can make a big difference to the whole flight. Can you tell me that all pilots will change altitude if there is rough turbulence? Let's face it the aircraft can handle the turbulence without any problems, so is there any other reason to do this apart from making the pax journey more comfortable?

And this type of comment from someone who's not even a pilot. :rolleyes:

fyrefli
2nd Nov 2006, 19:28
Ok, there's no need to take the p*ss. I realise this is standard procedure , but for a nervous flyer it can make a big difference to the whole flight. Can you tell me that all pilots will change altitude if there is rough turbulence? Let's face it the aircraft can handle the turbulence without any problems, so is there any other reason to do this apart from making the pax journey more comfortable?

Erm, I think the point is probably that your original post says they "declined to make it more comfortable for everyone" ;)

Cheers,

Rich.