PDA

View Full Version : The Junglie Tree

forwardassist
2nd Nov 2006, 11:30
The Junglies have set up an information website for serving and retired officers, in order to maintain a bit more contact between those outside and still within the CHF. For the Junglies that roam these pages, it's worth a look and you can join a mailing list of sorts. Apparently some information about the cocktail party is going up soon (when the webmaster gets his finger out!).:ok:
www.thejunglietree.com

JunglieTreeWebmaster
3rd Nov 2006, 07:57
Forwardassist
Thanks for the plug. Unfortunately, I do have a day job, and the "fantastic" IT systems here (no DII, or java, for that matter) mean I cannot change the website during the working day.
I will get round to it this weekend.
Incidently, if any Junglies have feedback or comments, do not hesitate to use the addresses on the site.

Apoligies for spelling etc - Taranto night last night. :hmm: :cool:

JunglieTreeWebmaster
3rd Nov 2006, 10:27
oops - duplicated my post - that was a good Taranto night!

forwardassist
4th Nov 2006, 09:17
When I saw you, you were grinning, so you must have been having a good time - not like you at all!:}

forwardassist
11th Nov 2006, 20:01
It seems the webmaster has finally updated the site, including stuff about the Cockers-P next year.:D

JunglieTreeWebmaster
16th Nov 2006, 11:19
As forwardassist has said, the tree has been updated. I would appreciate some more input from Junglies with reference to content - at the moment, I am only including stuff that pops into my head, which isn't much at the best of times.:}
Apologies too for not updating this thread often enough. As I am "on probation", the messages take a while to be put up, or in the case of my last posting, not at all!:*

forwardassist
22nd Oct 2007, 17:51
So where has the website gone then? Are CHF too strapped to pay the 40 quid annual subscription? :ugh:

teeteringhead
23rd Oct 2007, 14:51
Nice piccie though....... a typical junglie perchance?? .... don't think so Mike ...... reminds of a three badge stoker I once heard of who made all his own frocks...... :(

forwardassist
8th Nov 2007, 21:00
Apparently, the subscription was renewed but not in the 30 days grace period after the annual subscription time was up. As a result the site is gone and the whole thing, according to the Mister Site website, has to be re-registered and started again.:ugh:
I bet the grumpy jock git who did all the work will be even grumpier now!:E