PDA

View Full Version : Tair Airways

lyka03
30th Oct 2006, 04:44
Anybody here who have an idea about TAIR AIRWAYS, they are currently recruiting CC from Manila... they said its KSA based...

Tinsy
16th Nov 2006, 07:47
Tair Airways is a start-up airline based in Clark, Pampanga (Philippines). All their flights will be international on the B747-400 plane, initially they will be flying to KSA (Jeddah and Riyadh) hopefully they will have their inagural flight to Jeddah this December.

Yes, they're currently hiring CC right now from Manila and they've already started the training process.

malditangFA
17th Nov 2006, 01:45
hi i'm new here but been flying for 6 years now.i'm interested to apply...would you know where and how to get in touch with TAIR?

EasteneR
17th Nov 2006, 08:37
I think Tair Airways is still looking for flight deck & cabin crew. I just dont know the details. Tinsy has the information alright. They are training FAs as of this time.

KCmontiro
18th Nov 2006, 02:01
I think Tair Airways is still looking for flight deck & cabin crew. I just dont know the details. Tinsy has the information alright. They are training FAs as of this time.

ok tinsy did pass out th info in another website and it was abig help so here it is

TAIR AIRWAYS (KSA) is a new international airline that is currently hiring flight attendants from the Philippines.

Requirements:

at least 5'4 females, 5'8 males
21 to 29 years of age, single
college graduate
clear complexion
no braces
good eyesight
must know how to swim
good command of oral & written english
Please apply personally in business attire at Warner Barnes
3/f 6797 Ayala Ave cor. Rufino St. (across Rufino Plaza).
Salcedo Vill, Makati City Philippines
*for initial screening (and interview for those who pass)
look for Ms. Yvonne

Bring your resume, cover letter, full body and passport size pics (2) in business attire (white background), college diploma, and transcript of records:ok:

Tinsy
18th Nov 2006, 03:13
Hi, yes they're still hiring flight attendants as of now but preference is given to FEMALE CREW only, because they've had too much males coming in already. Sorry guys! :O

They've also lowered the height requirement for the ladies to 5'3, no age limit but if you're older its better if you already have FA experience in the past.

katlin_obri
19th Nov 2006, 06:55
hi there! i'm a newbie here and i just wanna know if there is anyone here who had the FA interview and exam in TAIR? i heard that the first batch of FAs are already having their training. just wondering if having a relatively-not-so-good-eyesight would be allowed?what specifically is considered "good"? :confused:i hope it doesn't have to be perfect..

i am afraid i might fail the medical exam because of my eyesight..:sad:

sorry if it sounds a lil stupid for me to ask such a question, it's my first time to apply in an airline and i'm a little hesitant to push through with my application due to this reason.:O

thanks!;)

Tinsy
23rd Nov 2006, 07:51
Im not quite sure about their requirements for eyesight but you can drop by their office to inquire. :) they're very accomodating there.

Batch two just started training now.

medard
23rd Nov 2006, 08:26
helo, just also a newbie here, im interested in applying for TAIR, but im here at the province.. and i dont know how to swim.. hehe. can i still apply

Tinsy
27th Nov 2006, 08:58
though still under construction.. you can find their contact details here

www.tairairways.com (http://www.tairairways.com)

kittykittylala
2nd Dec 2006, 07:59
Hi just wanted to know if tairairways is strict with marital status? :sad:

peppero
9th Dec 2006, 08:19
hi guys!

JAL is also recruiting filipino fa. saw their job posting in a newspaper. i posted some info on its proper forum (i.e., JAL thread). so if any of you guys are interested, just check it out.

sad to say im not qualified because of the age requirement...

im also interested to apply for emirates and qatar airways. so will try to go to IPAMS office by end of december. i hope i can make it to at least one of these airlines but im also considering applying for TAIR airways. probably if i don't make it to emirates or qatar. just taking things one step at a time.. hehehe...

anyway, God bless us all in our pursuit for this dream job!!

ica
12th Dec 2006, 04:56
i just have one question. i'm not a college graduate but i want to apply as a flight attendant at tair airways, i have all the requirements except for the college diploma. i was hoping for an exemption coz' i know i can do very well.haaaaaaaaaaaaaay :(

stephenlink
12th Dec 2006, 11:58
Hi there..so nice to hear that there would be a new airline TAIR Airways:D flying for clark-riyadh-jeddah route..are they still hiring CC?..I would like to submit my CV...I came across some news articles that they will be starting very soon like by January and wow! they will be using Boeing 747s..hope to submit my CV for CC this month.:)

pinay_esther_marie
13th Dec 2006, 07:26
Will TAIR airways still accept application next year, January 2007?
I want to prepare first before I apply like securing my diploma, passport etc.
Please let us update each other should there be any opening going on in Manila.

I wish all of us make it to the airline industry.
Good luck! God bless to all!

pacificcontrails
18th Dec 2006, 02:06
Greetings everyone! I have done my own share of research and it so happens that Tair Airways is based in Clark Pampanga, PHILIPPINES. It is a locally registered airline in that country flying international with its prime routes to the KSA.

medard
18th Dec 2006, 02:20
Could I still apply next year? I am also preparing for my other requirements. What would be the period of recruitment for TAIR Airways.. Thank you..:)

lisaecruz
19th Dec 2006, 10:41
hi! application is still going on..You can submit your CV in Makati.I had my initial screening,exam & panel interview....and still waiting for the swimming test...I dont know exactly the procedure after the panel if they will still call me or not...
I heard that their so strict in swimming exam atleast 1 mile...!!!
gosh!!!unbelievable though the 1st batch & 2nd batch made it...Your so good!!
Can you pls tell me how the swimming test with the red cross team..is that true?Are you still under training?..
How's the procedure before you made it?
M just asking...Im an x crew for almost 6 years from foreign airlines & i did not encounter rather heard this kind of swimming test..:confused:

lyka03
24th Dec 2006, 09:44
hi guys... im a trainee at TAIR.. yes the CC must be able to swim at least a mile :E during the swimming exam i thought i was going to die!!! seriously all you need is patience. If you want the job so badly... you can swim more than that if you really wanna get in :ok:
lisaecruz, i didnt went through the panel inteview, but im sure they'll call you maybe after the holidays... :)

lisaecruz
25th Dec 2006, 14:15
hi lyka! thanks for the feedback...im not a good swimmer but i can swim a bit..i dont know if i can make it even if they sched me for the swimming test...i knew that there is a second chance for those who didnt make it on the initial test..well:rolleyes:
..will just wait and see...:confused: hi guys... im a trainee at TAIR.. yes the CC must be able to swim at least a mile :E during the swimming exam i thought i was going to die!!! seriously all you need is patience. If you want the job so badly... you can swim more than that if you really wanna get in :ok:
lisaecruz, i didnt went through the panel inteview, but im sure they'll call you maybe after the holidays... :)

Aiskilus
29th Dec 2006, 06:07
Hi guys!

This is actually a good news for everyone who aspires to be flight attendant. And to all those who are currently training... kudos for a dream come true. Guys, I hope you don't mind giving me some question tips that are being asked and how to answer them in a positive way. I know I'll just have to be myself and I know there are no right or wrong answers but of course, the company will choose those who will fit culturally. Thanks!:D

-=▲iskilus=-

Aiskilus
12th Jan 2007, 18:33
Will TAIR airways still accept application next year, January 2007?
I want to prepare first before I apply like securing my diploma, passport etc.
Please let us update each other should there be any opening going on in Manila.

I wish all of us make it to the airline industry.
Good luck! God bless to all!

Good day everyone,

Most airline companies around the world consider applicants who have finished High School, but finishing college or at least have completed 2-3 years in college is a plus because they will view you as 'more matured person.' I am undergrad and I tried to inquire for the qulaifications in Warner Barnes office yesterday and will schedule me for an interview next week... By the way, I'm a guy and they still ask me to wait for a schedule of interview... :O

Aiskilus
12th Jan 2007, 18:35
Hi everyone!

I just want to ask where the training is being held?:)

Skybound0210
13th Jan 2007, 15:00
Am glad to see and hear that everyone seems to be encouraged by TAIR Airways. But if you are going to apply, here's an unsolicited advice...if you don't have a job, go ahead and apply...but if you do have a job, go ahead and apply but DON'T resign, go on LEAVE.

Start up airlines is always encouraging because it does create employment opportunities...the only thing is, it is a START UP. In other words, there is nothing sure about it.

One other thing...if Philippine Airlines (PAL) gave up Saudi Arabia, there has to be a reason why. And don't forget that there is still Saudia Airlines that continuously, more than ever, provides passenger service to MANILA.

So in short, your better of applying to an established local airline (PAL, Cebupac, Asian Spirit or Seair), get experience there, and then look for employment abroad. This is not to discourage you...it was meant to make you realize and think of all possible options...and if after thinking it over you feel that this is your best option, GO FOR IT! Cheers. :)

pathplotter
23rd Jan 2007, 04:35
for Skybound 0210

thanks for the insight.

PR is under receivership because of its financial problems in the late 90's. as consequence, they limited their flights to the more lucrative sectors (ie. japan, US, hong kong etc.). SV still operate multiple flights to the Philippines. ts not much because of the traffic (because there is- think of millions of OFWs in KSA); but of PALs effort to get out of the receivership as fast as possible.

for aspiring flight attendants, like me, applications to the big 4 (PAL,CebPAC,AP and Asian Spirit) can get too crowded, and the appearance of this "start-up airlines" is a breath of fresh air and widens the field of opportunities for us.

As for me, i am applying with the necessary precautions in place.

bluebirde2000
23rd Jan 2007, 16:52
+1 :ok: ;)

bluebirde2000
24th Jan 2007, 15:56
Mutt,

I agree with you totally. An airline can not base its operations on one destination ONLY.

I am sure that Tair Airways have made a market study & knows what other airlines are doing. Do not forget that they are a charter Airline, so that means they can fly any where on adhoc approvals.

An airline choosing a B747 as their main equipment, means they know that they will fly it at least with a 75% load factor.

Thanks for the information.

ww1
26th Jan 2007, 10:32
Judging by some of the posts here, I hope reading, writing, and/or speaking the English language isn't one of the requirements for employment. :rolleyes:

Aiskilus
26th Jan 2007, 17:19
Hi Everyone!

Just attended the prequalification swimming test. To anyone of you guys who are about to attend this exam, the company would ask you to execute the strokes correctly. I failed the exam because I swam fast and did not execute the breast stroke correctly... But the trainers are kind enough to tell me to have a swimming lesson and call them back for reassessment after a week or two. By the way, what does Tair mean?
Thanks!

▲i$kilÜs

bluebirde2000
26th Jan 2007, 17:46
Great news. so they are kind to applicants. :D

The word Tair in Arabic means BIRDE ;)

Aiskilus
28th Jan 2007, 02:39
Yes, they are friendly:p ...(Ms Yvonne and Sir Emil who conducted the activity.)

They're not asking the candidates to perform their olympic performace. They just want to see the proper execution of each stroke as it would give you a clear mind when you're saving someone. Also, by having it done correctly, you'll save energy and could stay longer than anyone who would do it incorrectly... and the good news is, I can still be reassessed and gave me a notion that this is a good company and nice people to work with because thay gave me a second chanceÜ

▲iskilus;)

bluebirde2000
28th Jan 2007, 20:45
Wish you good luck on your second trail.

Aiskilus
28th Jan 2007, 22:35
Thanks Blubirde2000!

▲i$kilÜs:p

Elouise
30th Jan 2007, 05:35
Do TAIR Airways still open for Flight attendant applicants guys? tnx

Aiskilus
30th Jan 2007, 05:46
Hi Elouise,

Yes, but there's a lot of 'buts'... I mean, yeah they are but it was explained to me by the interviewer that TAIR is prioritizing female applicants... not because the male FA population is higher than the female but it should be balanced. If you passed every exam then good. If you passed the training then better but again, there's still a lot of tests coming in your way... like everything is a test... you have to survive...:)

▲♪$kiLÜs:O

stephenlink
30th Jan 2007, 08:51
Aiskilus

Hi..do you have any info on what will be there initial equipment, tnx:ok:

sl

bluebirde2000
30th Jan 2007, 09:34
It will be Boeing 747-300

stephenlink
30th Jan 2007, 10:32
tnx blue:ok:

goodluck to all applicants:ok:

lec1102
30th Jan 2007, 22:39
hello to everyone! I'm just wondering why the swimming requirements is so strict? That should not be the hardest part of recruiting CC? Atleast you can swim unaided and float in the water...but not a swimmer....they should include in their requirements that you must be a good swimmer...
...come to think of it ...if the plane crash in the water everybody dies..because the impact is the same when u crash on land..unless its not yet your time to die...Have you heard an incident of a seaman survive in an open sea? very few but they only save their lives... Tair could require more than a mile swimming test but atleast with a life vest on...because thats the first thing u should do during ditching to put on your life vest and save your life first before u save others....Im just being practical with my observation...not to focus on swimming only... rather other safety training as well & passenger service...recruit CC and see their capability during interviews then if you think that they are qualified like..personality( most important because you face & serve your passenger )....then continue with the training ..then on you can see during the training if they still qualilify..conduct a series of test in safety,service & first aid then swimming must be a part of a training not a pre qualifying test...:D

Elouise
31st Jan 2007, 05:24
ei Aiskilus,

Im a female. eventually i just use the word "GUYS" for general purpose only but Im a female ok.. so how was the exam? is it an actual exam or wrtten? How bout the swimming? :) By the way do TAIR have an online application? Or IPAMS can assess me on this already...

Thank you again my friend :O

PS: and Im a Gurlush :O

Aiskilus
31st Jan 2007, 19:13
Hi SL,

Yes, they will initially be using 747-300, 727-100 and DC10-30F.:O

▲iskilus

freckles06
1st Feb 2007, 07:30
i'm a newbie here and just want to share some info on tair. i have finished with the initial screening, written exam, panel interview, pre-qualifying swimming and medical exam (in that order) but still waiting for their call as to when the training for batch 4 will commence. from what i've heard from other batches the training was so hard, it's about 3 weeks training with 2 days red cross. you would think that the red cross was the hardest part but it's actually the training itself. the training is in CATC in Merville. i heard they will be operating sometime march and still needs a lot of CCs. you need to apply personally at warner barnes in makati, just bring your CV with a picture (they have their own application form anyway ). everything is so fast so be sure you are available when they call you which is usually 1 or 2 days before. i hope the info helps most of you aspiring CCs like me. good luck to us!!!

cabincrew999
1st Feb 2007, 09:47
guys im just curious bout TAIR? how much are they offering? do they offer accomodation? transportation and allowance during layover? thanks....:confused:

stephenlink
1st Feb 2007, 11:34
Aiskilus,

do you have info on what happen to the 747-400, yup mutt is right and what I've heard before was that they will be using 747-400 and 747-300 both.tnx:)

bluebirde2000
1st Feb 2007, 11:56
I have got this latest information from a friend who is close to the owners.

They have got their ICAO, IATA & Radio Callsign codes assigned. The initial B747-400 was sold to another company last November 2006. They are finalizing at the moment the deal for two B747-300 aircrafts. One will be delivered by mid of March and the other by June 2007. They have already signed for the B727-200 & DC10 freighters.

Mutt, do not worry my friend. They have the necessary traffic rights to operate a triangle daily flights to Jeddah & Riyadh. In addition to the Bangkok & Johor operations.

You will see them very soon in the skies.

stephenlink
1st Feb 2007, 12:36
bluebird,

so there will be no chance for the 747-400 in Tair colors? how about the cargo?...filipino crews also? tnx...

bluebirde2000
1st Feb 2007, 14:34
Not for the B747-400. But yes, very soon for the B747-300. The majority of the cabin crew will be Filipino. But very soon they will mix with other nationalities as well for the flight deck too.

Very soon the airline will be going in the final stage and will have public announcements prior to operations.

Aiskilus
1st Feb 2007, 18:12
Stephenlink,

I got the info from their website> fleet section... some parts of the website are working but not all.

▲iskilus:O

lec1102
1st Feb 2007, 22:05
maybe you could also ask how it really goes...I had my screening,exam, panel and still waiting for the swimming test..up to when do i need to wait?Can i call the ofc to inquire regarding my status?I heard that some of the applicant didnt go thru the panel interview but had their swimming test.Some had their medical & screening but not yet done with the swimming.Some applicants last October & dec just had their swimming test this jan ...im confused coz i dont know when rather up to when is my waiting time..I remember Ms Yvone told me to wait for the next step...I hope you could give me feedback reg this...thanks!:confused:

Aiskilus
1st Feb 2007, 23:49
Hi lec1102,

I'm not sure of how everything is done. As for my experience, I thought they're not going to call me for swimming exam anymore since I never had the chance to touch the last part of my exam (which is the abstract reasoning) because I ran out of time. After a week, Sir Emil called up and scheduled me for the swimming test. All I can say is patience is the virtue and as for how long, I really can't say... hope I can give you an answer.:)

▲i§kiLÜs

lec1102
2nd Feb 2007, 14:06
hi!but when did u apply?and how long before they call you for the swimming exam?
thanks!

lec1102
2nd Feb 2007, 14:11
what i've heard is a little bit higher than PAL...not sure yet....

Aiskilus
2nd Feb 2007, 16:15
My written exam was on Jan 17, I got the swimming exam on Jan 26th.Ü

flyin'high
4th Feb 2007, 16:56
Does anyone know how much is the salary for FAs? And the benefits? It'd be great if someone would answer these.Thank you!

stephenlink
6th Feb 2007, 07:41
Do we have now a preview on the style and color of the CC uniforms for Tair Airways:)...anyone who has info?:)..hope to see them in the skies soon:)

lec1102
6th Feb 2007, 14:47
hi! Are u on training already? Anyway,I had my panel interview last 1st week dec 2006 ad still waiting for the swimming test and still dont know when...I knew someone who was interviewed last October and done with the medical .. and just last january for the swimming test...and she didnt make it for the 2nd time assesment...:confused: i hope i could still wait....:cool:

R4X
7th Feb 2007, 05:25
today it's official, we're closing base. our B744s will be used for US flights.
i will be going back to JED base with a heavy heart, knowing that after boeing delivers our new aircrafts, we might/might not open the base again.

goodbye easy flights! ahlan wahsahlan ?kwais rehla! shufak MNL baad 2-3yrs? :{ :mad: :{

bluebirde2000
7th Feb 2007, 11:19
R4X

Which airline are you talking about? This makes confusion on the thread. I assume that you are mentioning SV.

R4X
7th Feb 2007, 14:19
yes sir, since saudia leased TAIR, we are all going back to jeddah base.

stephenlink
7th Feb 2007, 15:01
R4X,

You mean TAIR airways will gonna fly MNL-JED-MNL?...SV will not fly this Philippine route anymore?tnx

SL

R4X
7th Feb 2007, 23:28
yes sir, me think SV are having shortages of A/Cs. jumbos mainly

stephenlink
8th Feb 2007, 01:45
R4X,

Tnx for the info, do you have any idea on when will this leasing start..are you gonna be closing base this month? R u from the Philippines..tnx..

SL

DirectJomailg
8th Feb 2007, 01:49
so sv will be leasing tair for that route..so they will also take the riyadh route?..when will it gonna start?

R4X
8th Feb 2007, 03:02
yes sir i am frm mnl.
last 744 flt out of mnl is 24march to ruh.
1st 742 flt out of mnl is 25mar to jed.
at least 2x jed and 7x ruh per week.
SVA doesnt own any 742's.
you can check from their online booking site.

nice take off!

stephenlink
8th Feb 2007, 03:14
So Tair Airways will be needing a lot of aircrafts for this lease..so I guess Tair Airways will start by March 25..using 747 classics..2x Jed and 7x Ruh thats a lot of frequency..so you will be base again in Jeddad then..maybe in the future SVA might open up again MNL base..

R4X
8th Feb 2007, 03:27
i think ksa flts will be shared by tair and air atlanta.
and yes all mnl base cc's will be sent back to jed base.

hello TFC. :D

stephenlink
8th Feb 2007, 03:40
R4X,

tnx for the info maam..you mean the Air Atlanta Icelandic..so they will share this route..I think Tair Airways will also use the 747-300..with pinoy crew on board Flight Deck and CC....:ok:..hope to see Tair Airways at NAIA..;)

DirectJomailg
8th Feb 2007, 07:15
Hi R4X,

So Tair Airways will be using the SV livery on their aircraft..same also with SV CC uniforms?:)

pacificcontrails
8th Feb 2007, 07:46
Was just surprised with your news on Manila SV base closing? When will it be? What are the new Boeing aircrafts that SV has ordered. Been following the order trend for both Boeing and Airbus.....no SVs there so far.
Does it mean that only EK, EY and QR will be left flying to and out of Manila?

pacificcontrails
8th Feb 2007, 07:53
How I wish Tair Airways will pay me for this!:)
This is how it works for safety.....the worst case scenario is always the foremost to be considered all the time and everytime....Henceforth, swimming unaided and to be good at it is what one can rely on more than a life vest should you ditch in water..
Besides, to fly out and into the Philippines entails crossing body of water, just should you know...........the irony of all Filipinos living in a archipelago is that almost 90% are sure drowners!

R4X
8th Feb 2007, 12:25
"Saudi Airlines goes shopping for a $12bn plane order"

http://thebusinessonline.com/rss/Document.aspx?id=299C41DE-C141-4D0D-AE2B-3F1BA994EB4B

SV CC uniforms? dont think so. many SV CC uniforms were seen every haj.

nice take off!

stephenlink
8th Feb 2007, 13:01
R4X,

I've seen the online booking for the SV and they had change it to 747-200 already for MNL-JED-MNL and MNL-RUH-MNL and in fact SV has no 747-200 except for the Cargo, so this is the Tair Airways plane already..so SV will be leaving its gulf counterparts like EK, QR and EY..by the way are those Air Atlanta you have mention before was already flying with SV colors as of the moment or they will be coming in soon?tnx:)

SL

Aiskilus
9th Feb 2007, 06:04
lec1102,

no not yet... i haven't called them yet for my reassessment... Ü

▲iskilus

freckles06
9th Feb 2007, 09:43
this is getting more interesting...i've heard SV will lease air atlanta but haven't heard about leasing tair. how come sv will be using more ac's in their US flts? are they going to increase frequency of flts to US? maybe more profitable than mnl flts?
on tair...anybody out there has an idea if the training for batch 4 has started or when it is going to start? seems the trainors are quite busy since the last batch has finished training last jan. 23 and the next batch is supposed to start training end of jan. how come tair did not post about cc openings in the career opportunities page of their website? have they gotten enough cc's already? anybody here has an idea about what's been happening with tair now?

stephenlink
9th Feb 2007, 10:06
freckles,

I think hiring is still ongoing, the last news I've heard is they needing a lot of CC's, try to call their office...:ok:..

stephenlink
9th Feb 2007, 13:49
Any other confirmation or news on this SV leasing TAIR..tnx for any info:ok:

cheers;)

bluebirde2000
9th Feb 2007, 15:36
R4X, please stop threading rumors. :=

Tair will not be leased to anyone. Tair has no relation with SV closing it base in Manila. SV plans are totally unknown to us and Tair is going as per the schedule plan. :ok:

DirectJomailg
9th Feb 2007, 16:35
bluebird,

Sir new pm sent:)..tnx;)

DJ

R4X
10th Feb 2007, 02:03
bluebirde2000 CHEERS!!!

RUMOR or not, we're all going same destination.
Tair CRK-RUH-CRK or SV MNL-JED-MNL or vv ...
after all, this is supposed to be a rumor network. :O
see you all, in JED/RUH flt.ops, svCity or souk...
might need your approval for jumpseat one day..;)
R4X

BASE update: still moving out of mnl, but "hopefully"
coming back after summer or mid sept....
definitely, no relations to Tair!!!

at least SV is not losing its base, :ok:
maybe just 1 regular first class pax, a Tair boss.

bluebirde2000
10th Feb 2007, 02:45
R4X :)

My pleasure to give you a Business class seat instead the jumpseat approval. :rolleyes:

Just send me a PM with your real name and your ticket will be there waiting for you at the airport check-in desk. :D

Don't forget to drink as much San Megal & east as much of the Yellow Cab Pizza before you depart to the desert. :ok:

Cheers my friend. ;)

stephenlink
10th Feb 2007, 17:26
tnx for the info guys..c u soon in the skies Tair Airways:ok:

R4X
10th Feb 2007, 19:16
bluebirde2000 :O:O gracias senore!

i will save your post, in case of emergency......;)

to Tair Airways: AHLAN WAHSAHLAN :D

see you all at 37,000 ft.

R4X

bluebirde2000
14th Feb 2007, 13:05
Thank you R4X. See you soon.;)

stephenlink
14th Feb 2007, 15:46
any info on when their birds be arriving:)..please post it here..I'll be glad to capture their landing with my lens at Clark:ok:

madambfly
17th Feb 2007, 13:28
hey guys.. i believe the birds will land on mid-march... hopefully... im from batch 2 and still waiting for a col from them wen is the aircraft training...:{

bluebirde2000
18th Feb 2007, 20:09
Madam Butterfly

Which aircraft is landing by Mid March???? The DC10, B727 or the B743’s??

From where you have heard this RUMOR??

stephenlink
19th Feb 2007, 12:21
march is coming;)..here they come..hope to see you guys in the air..is there an inaugural party:):ok:..I'm getting ready for my snapshots;)

madambfly
20th Feb 2007, 12:41
I guess its the 747-400..:rolleyes: And from what Ive heard its coming mid march and then inaugural is late march.. But until now, I havent heard of the cabin crew aircrft training for batch 1-3..:ooh: Well, hopefully they will call before FEB ends..:rolleyes: were did i get these rumors???:oh: oooppppsss...sowie..:oh:

stephenlink
20th Feb 2007, 13:43
you mean its a 747-400:confused:

stephenlink
21st Feb 2007, 12:25
http://209.85.12.227/6892/184/emo/pc.gif keep on updating guys...hope to see Tair Airways soon..

Cheers to everyonehttp://209.85.12.227/6892/184/emo/chhers.gif

R4X
22nd Feb 2007, 00:08
MUTT,

i think we are way OFF THREAD....

i will wait for you as your UDL when you become a B744 captain ;) .
OR when i see you in JED, i'll show you my ticket request
forms from manila because we are RETAINING our cost center. :D

good luck TAIR!!!

Aiskilus
22nd Feb 2007, 15:21
Hi Evereybody!

I just passed my second swimming assessment. For everyone that has already been training, could you give me a heads up of what would be the schedule of training? thanks:O

▲iskilÜs

mysticeyes
22nd Feb 2007, 22:05
hi all, im new here! this site is indeed very informative! thanks to all of the inputs!

hi aiskulus, i also applied at tair airways... did they inform you when would be the start of batch 4? thanks!

Aiskilus
22nd Feb 2007, 22:18
Hi mysticeyes,

Nope they didn't inform me yet maybe when I pass my panel...

▲iskilus

freckles06
23rd Feb 2007, 08:12
madambfly,
you said you were from batch 2 so what was the training like? could you give us some tips on how it's going to be just in case...? is it true about the red cross swimming test that most applicants are scared of? i heard they have told you about the salary...:rolleyes: thanks in advance for the info you'd share here....;)

mysticeyes
24th Feb 2007, 15:23
hi madamfly! may i also ask for the salary they offered you? and also the training, was it really hard? because i've heard there were some who didn't pass... this is gonna be a bigtime risk for me if im gonna quit my job to be able to focus on the training (i was not allowed to take a month-long vacation hehe)... please, please any info would be more than appreciated. thanks!

Aiskilus
26th Feb 2007, 20:44
Hi guys,

Good day! i just want to ask what is the FA's total head count of TAIR Airways? :O

▲i$kilÜs

:} :) :bored: :confused: :\ :eek: :ouch: :uhoh: :hmm: :rolleyes: :suspect: :ooh: :cool: :O

mysticeyes
3rd Mar 2007, 12:41
hi all! anyone here who can share some info from the recent general meeting of TAIR Airways? thanks! hi madambfly! why back-off now? you'vve already passed the training right? thanks for answering our questions! :)

lec1102
3rd Mar 2007, 12:54
Madambfly,
hello! general meeting of what? all cabin crew who passed the training?any idea of the exact month/date of their operation(flight)? I have a friend who is waiting for the sched training up to now...actually more than a month already....still hanging:{ ...So sad that u dnt wnt to pursue with tair anymore...y?..so now u can tell us the salary offer?:D :} :{ :* :(

stephenlink
3rd Mar 2007, 12:56
what equipment they will be using:confused: anyone from the meeting?:confused:

mysticeyes
3rd Mar 2007, 13:01
hi lec! just a small FYI for your friend... batch 4 would start on march 5...

nicole22
4th Mar 2007, 07:09
hello ill be having a swiming exam this coming march 8 :uhoh: in tair airways also, but im not sure if i can make it, could you give me idea how much u spend for your swiming lesson??? so if ever i failed the exam i will prepare the money a head of time??? and can i use swiming cap and goggles during the swiming exams??? thanks i hope you can help me....

Aiskilus
5th Mar 2007, 17:11
Hi,

In all honesty, i did not enroll to a swimming lesson as advised by Sir Emil and Ms. Yvonne. Instead, when I was in Davao on a 4 day leave, my family stayed in Waterfront hotel and took advantage of the pool... just for 10 minutes I tried to remember that I have to be relaxed when swimming. all I was thinking how Sir Emil did the proper execution of each stroke... and tsada! All you got to have is the courage to do it. good luck show some girl power!

A diehard fan of Raymond Gutierrez,
▲iskilus:)

bluebirde2000
7th Mar 2007, 08:16
By the way I see things going in front of me. I can assure that the operation will be defiantly postponed till April. What I feel is that the Aircrafts are not the problem. The problem seems to be the traffic rights.

Tair wants to be sure that before they operate they have all the needful their traffic rights in hand.

Good luck to all.

lec1102
7th Mar 2007, 14:57
goodluck TaiR!:)
Any idea if theres any position available aside from being an FA...I didnt make it:{ ...although i had my initial screening,exam & panel but they did not sched me for the swimming test up to now.. and thats more than 2 months already ( i applied december 06)....thats too long for waiting....maybe other position instead:confused:

Tinsy
7th Mar 2007, 16:40
nice site design, kudos to the webmaster/web designer :D
sana next time may photo gallery, hahaha!

Aiskilus
7th Mar 2007, 17:05
Hi Lec,

Patience is the virtue, I had my swimming exam with other candidates who had their initial interview, writen exam and panel way back in November. Like what I've told Mysticeyes, each candidate will be assessed on a schedule differently among other candidates.:O

▲i$kilÜs:O

bluebirde2000
7th Mar 2007, 21:48
Mutt my friend, that is why they are delaying the delivery of the aircrafts till end of March 2007. The lease contracts has been signed and the bank settlements are done. In other words all the paper work is OK.

Regrading the traffic rights. I am not in a position to mention NOW, what traffic rights they have. But do not worry they know what they are doing down there. Take my words for it. By then I will invite you over a chilled beer on the swimming pool of the Intercontinental in Makati.

Cheers

mysticeyes
8th Mar 2007, 13:28
hi Lec! maybe you would like to give them a follow-up call... i actually had my swimming assessment november and got a call for re-assessment almost end of feb. how about that?:) try to contact them if you want to! goodluck to TAIR! im so excited to see this in the sky! i hope they would consider for the next batch! :)

lec1102
9th Mar 2007, 06:18
I dont know if its proper to call and ask the office regarding the matter.....:confused:

dhiyanne
9th Mar 2007, 12:48
Hi! I applied yesterday & too bad for me that though according to my interviewer I hve a pretty face&good comm skills, I cant be A FA coz Im just 5'2 1/2 " tall :( I thought im 5'3 1/2" .. So obviously Im not qualified & they want to endorse me to ticketing :rolleyes:

bluebirde2000
9th Mar 2007, 21:54
Why not! A Reservation & Ticketing agent is a very good job. Also you ask them to work at the airport. This way you are not away from the action :ok:

See you soon all in Manila. ;)

bluebirde2000
9th Mar 2007, 21:56
I don't know if its proper to call and ask the office regarding the matter.....

Why not? Just give them a friendly call to check on things. Good luck. ;)

Aiskilus
13th Mar 2007, 16:50
Hi guys,

Accroding to the website, only th 747-300 will be used as passenger aircraft and the two other aircraft will be used for cargo... any updates or news guys from TAIR coz I think they will be including Boeing 737-300 as an option... what do you think?

▲iskilÜ$:O

bluebirde2000
13th Mar 2007, 17:06
Yes, the B737-300 is arriving first then the B747-300 for passengers. ;)

The DC10 is already there, but did not arrive the Philippines yet. :ok:

Aiskilus
13th Mar 2007, 21:35
Hi guys,

Do you happen to know how many head counts does TAIR have? :p

▲iskilÜs

bluebirde2000
13th Mar 2007, 22:15
Mutt, did I mention any number of B747-300?? :=

Can you run a daily MNL-RUH with one Bird?? :rolleyes:

mysticeyes
14th Mar 2007, 20:15
hi lec! have you given them a call? its ok to follow up your application, just do it the polite way... the recruitment team for CC is very accomodating i must say... :)

madambfly
22nd Mar 2007, 13:38
when will the aircraft arrive??? march...... 2010???:E

mysticeyes
26th Mar 2007, 16:25
any new news? :}

Aiskilus
27th Mar 2007, 18:52
Do you have any idea of when will the next batch start its training class? Have the aircraft arrived yet?:)

milehighguy
28th Mar 2007, 13:07
people !! any news about the JUMBO JET!!

madambfly
31st Mar 2007, 04:56
any news from batch 2??? how are you guys... i believe tair is not starting yet... how come????????????? i heard they'll start this april?????? what happened?????????????????????

jaclyn
7th Apr 2007, 04:05
Hi! Im new here. I already heard about TAIR AirWAYS last January from a friend. I am a fresh graduate. Are they still hiring for Cabin Crew? Thanx:)

Aiskilus
9th Apr 2007, 16:38
Yes, they prefer female applicants but of course their doors aren't closed for male applicants. Anyways, I haven't heard anything from them yet I mean news or something... I've been visiting the website every hour -everyday but the website is still down... Hey guys, any news to share?

▲iskilus:)

lyka03
13th Apr 2007, 04:57
the website is up already... yeah.. there are changes... http://www.tairairways.com/executives.asp take a look

Aiskilus
23rd Apr 2007, 18:37
Hi guys,

Just a question, since TAIR will be based in Clark... for cabin crew, will the company provide shuttle for those who are residing in Metro Manila?

mutt
24th Apr 2007, 19:39
What happened to the Tair Airways "Cheer leaders"? They have gone very quiet!

Mutt

Dynasty.Flyer
26th Apr 2007, 05:49
Things have gone pretty quite lately. It seems there's some major changes in their executive lineup. Does anybody know what's going on? :confused:

milehighguy
29th Apr 2007, 13:28
tair people listen up... i've heard the news bout the company executive... then hear goes my nossy instnct again.. " you cant blame me im very exited to fly with tair" anyhow, i did my research and found out that the chairman and the president of the company had a disagremnt while their in the states to buy the aircraft but then i dont have the complete details on that though ... it seems that the said argument lead into the resignation of the president and his subordonates.. but!! not to worry my collegues.. tair will still be in the sky around july.. hopefully....

Cheers to everyone!!
! ciao !

milehighguy
30th Apr 2007, 12:04
Tair airways Callsign - ROYAL TEE-AIR
Tair airways ICAO - TFB
Tair airways Country - PH

GREAT NEWS Isnt it?

Cheers!

Dynasty.Flyer
4th May 2007, 03:46
Does anybody know what Tair Airways' 2-character and 3-digit IATA Codes are?

boksee
4th May 2007, 06:30
i heard mr. matibag team are no longer connected with tair...:{ they hired mr.ramirez from 5J...:eek: is that true??? as i call to tair office they told me that the aircraft is coming this july...:D

boksee
4th May 2007, 09:29
i heared that there's already new trainors for tair so in a week or two the training will start...:ok:

mysticeyes
5th May 2007, 04:03
hi boksee! where did you get these news? new trainers? aawww!!! what happened to ms. silva and the others? they are such nice people and i would really like them to be my trainers if ever..

boksee
5th May 2007, 11:34
i heared that they will call all batches by next week and again under go to a screening and interview by the new management. what if u wont pass it means you will kick out. unfair right?:{ :eek:

milehighguy
5th May 2007, 11:43
hi..

how about batch 5 we havnt even started training yet.. will they also ask us for to come back again or were gone for good..?

any news will be a big help..

milehighguy
8th May 2007, 10:17
AIskilus

whats ur news now bout tair.. it seems everyone got quite lately...

hmmm....

Aiskilus
8th May 2007, 13:53
Hi guys,

I think I was the last person who got this update. I agree that the trainers were very nice. And to hear that they're no longer in the company is really frustrating. As regards to the status of the trainees and to those peeps who haven't even been scheduled for when the next training would be (including me), I don't know... when I passed the swimming exam last february, Sirs Emil and Jun told me to wait for the call for my panel interview and until now TAIR haven't call me yet. Let's ask Mysticeyes coz she has called TAIR last week... Mysticeyes, updates pls.

PS.

If I have time I will drop by to their office this week as their bldg is just sitting next to mine.hihi:)

Aiskilus

milehighguy
9th May 2007, 05:21
aiskilus..

wer on the same side im also waiting for the call of emil and jun.. though im done with panel and medical ...

im just waiting for batch 5 training as i have heard from them it will start on or before july..

but then, rumors has it that we could start earlier due to the loss of former Cc from Batch 1-2-3 -- " sadly they couldnt wait any longer and some went with Kuwait air...

Cheers..

mysticeyes
9th May 2007, 06:34
hi all!! i've called TAIR, 3x mind you :) i looked for mr. efren uy since i've heard that he is the one handling the recruitment after emil, jun and yvonne left the company... i called them last week, last monday and today just a few minutes ago... anyway, i was not able to reach him because either he's conducting an interview or out of the office. the girl who got my call asked for my number and told me that she will give my contact number to mr efren uy so he could give me a call back... i also asked if there is already an estimated date for the next training of FAs.. she said there is none. no scheduled/estimated schedule for next training .. that's all.

hi milehighguy, just the same here, done with the panel interview and medicals just waiting for their call.... *sigh*

bluebirde2000
10th May 2007, 06:10
Some updates J

Please note that Tair Airways had a major change in its executive management. Of course to the best.

Crew: All the previous batches will be reviewed by the new panel for final approval. This is done because it was found that some of the accepted candidates were approved for hire while they should not.
Aircrafts: Still the B747’s are coming, but there is some delay in delivery from the leasing company in USA. The L1011 freighter may not join the fleet, as we are looking into other possibilities.
Date of operation: Will be announced during this coming 2 weeks. Most probably it will be by the middle or at the maximum at the end of July.
We are very happy that these issues were discovered before commencing the operations and not after, as this would have major negative impacts on the airline.

milehighguy
10th May 2007, 11:46
myticeyes..

good to hear wer on the same side... its really is hard to wait huh

i called them awhile ago and i honestly didnt like the tone of their voice, seems lyk their already feed-up by batch 5 people asking wats wat...

they just said... ""wait for your time"" ...

we have to undergo again an interview regarding our qualification..

milehighguy..

Dynasty.Flyer
11th May 2007, 08:12
Bluebirde2000 ...

"Please note that Tair Airways had a major change in its executive management. Of course to the best."

What's wrong with the previous executive management team? Heard that they have extensive knowledge of and experience in the airline/aviation industry.

"Crew: All the previous batches will be reviewed by the new panel for final approval. This is done because it was found that some of the accepted candidates were approved for hire while they should not."

A very strange and unusual hiring practice. What will happened if the current executive management team leaves the company? Will the new incoming executive management team think that some of the employees were hired while they should not and subject everybody to a review again?

"... The L-1011 Freighter may not join the fleet ..."

Were there plans to have a Lockheed L-1011 Tristar Freighter in the fleet? Thought it was a Douglas DC-10-30 Freighter.

"We are very happy that these issues were discovered before commencing the operations and not after, as this would have major negative impacts on the airline."

Having such drastic change in the executive management team, where the President and Chief Executive Officer, the Vice-President - Flight Operations and the Vice-President - Maintenance and Engineering, have all left the company, is already having a negative impact on the airline. One cannot help but wonder how long the current management team will last.

Well ... wish you all good luck.

Flyer

bluebirde2000
11th May 2007, 10:08
Flyer, as I recall. THEY WERE ASKED TO LEAVE.

Thanks

freewai1020
12th May 2007, 08:59
bluebirde2000Flyer, as I recall. THEY WERE ASKED TO LEAVE.

Thanks

Who are u mr Bluebirde2000?

Quoting Bluebirdie2000

They have a thread on the Cabin Crew forum.

http://www.pprune.org/forums/showthr...06#post3087206 (http://www.pprune.org/forums/showthread.php?p=3087206#post3087206)

I do not live in the Philippines; I live in the Middle East for now. So can anyone please give us some serious information on them, probably from people livening in Manila?

Cheers.

.....and on another occassion u were asking if a an airline in the middle east is hiring an expat flight crew......

You are not engr. fouzi ayt?.....

Must not be any of the previous management....

how do you know most of ur infos?

probably ur pilot friends now serving their bonds with tair told you so?

fact:

Mr. dodi ramirez is now officially the president of the company...following his exodus from 5J are a lot of his "trusted colleages" from cebupac.

problem:

"Crew: All the previous batches will be reviewed by the new panel for final approval. This is done because it was found that some of the accepted candidates were approved for hire while they should not."

comment:

how in the world would they say that there were candidates that were approved for hire while they should not ? Ain't the new panel composed of "appointed" "trusted colleagues of mr. ramirez"...... they never really applied...they were appointed.......:= an injustice?

well guys, I've been monitoring the forum on tair for quite long time prior to writing a reply. I just hope that there be no false hopes given to many of you who are waiting for your deployment now that you have finished your trainings..... Sure I also hope that this airline flies, it will benefit our fellow filipinos in the middle east, but please, not to the expense of the many hopefuls like many of you here waiting time after time when a call from the company will arrive.

i don't remember an L1011 a/c being placed in their website....neither was there a plan for it.....The previous management, mostly with boeing experience probably would go for boeings....DC10-30F came to the picture probably because they also had previous experience on it while they were still with PAL.

I have nothing with the new management, just that they are recent airbus people. The consideration of getting either by buying,wet or dry leasing of airbus a/c is not impossible. I hope the previous trainings would not be put to trash. The 747 f/a trainings, the 747 m&e trainings, the dc10 flight crew familiarization....everything will be scrapped should they get airbus.... but again, they still are considering 737s, good luck.

Time is of the essence here ladies and gentlemen...Tair needs to fly come august or another expiration for their license would again happen....expensive..... another shedding out of finacial asset for warner barnes....probably, another change of management if that happens.

anyweis...... hope and pray this airline flies to help our fellow filipinos in the middle east. Good luck to the hopefuls, I hope no injustice would be made to you. :O

bluebirde2000
14th May 2007, 06:02
Thank you very much for stepping in and posting in this thread freewai020. :D

You do not have to know who I am, this is not mandatory, but I really appreciate your comments and assure you that an Airbus is not in the plan at all. Maybe a B747-SP is there. :=

Let us see some more posts of you, not just this one post and then disappear. ;)

freewai1020
14th May 2007, 12:19
Mr. Bluebird2000, I think there had been no hard copy for the thought of getting airbus-es. Logically if a used to work for nissan, i wont get a bmw to work on even though i would be given the freedom to do so. But then again, if the business of my boss is about bmw's, i will shut up my mouth and follow as he wishes.

Should you happen to be with tair in the previous month, you should have known better.

747-sp, 743, 744, what is the common denominator? all are variants of boeing 747....all will satisfy the existence of a 747 in the fleet section in tair's website. Ain't the previous trainings concentrated on 747's? but the truth of the matter having SP's is not in the ORIGINAL PLAN, neither are airbusses.

My point surfacing here sir to somehow challenge a true member of TAIR airway's management to shed light to the many hopefuls waiting for their job deployment....Many have trained, many are still waiting for thier call to be trained. Many have thought everything was in place until a sudden change of management.

"Flyer, as I recall. THEY WERE ASKED TO LEAVE."

basing on this.....u must have a very high position with tair... You were not asked to leave....you have have given the instruction....or...had carried out the instruction from a superior to your subordinates...or...must have been resigned prior to the order of the owner to ask everyone to leave.

I have agreat respect to you Mr.Bluebird for starting a forum about the birth of a new airline in the philippines. You started advertising about tair when no one has the foggiest idea about anything. You shed light for people to know about this soon to fly airline. This aint a personal attack to you but if you happen to be the "man" sir, your replacement have yet to advise your former trainees. should you be engr.fousi, your new team lacks patience to hear the questions of your supposed to be employees. Should you be capt pilot, respected as you are, dwelling with your former subordinates on their most low moments, I salute you, but pls, ask the new panel to give light on the hazy front your former trainees now face.

People in this forum, I know many of you also have received a not-so-good remark on the person answering the fone, Why don't you pm Mr. Bluebird about it.....maybe he can help, Right Mr. BLUEBIRD?

"Let us see some more posts of you, not just this one post and then disappear. ;)"

a challenge? to the pprunners, I have nothing more to share...should this be my last post, i want everyone to know i did not succumb to Mr.bluebird's challenge, I must have been over with TAIR's great offer.

I still want their birds to fly sky, It will help more filipinos in the middle east....Many of my relatives are also there, but i can never tolerate hearing people like many of you here being reevaluted when we have taken and passed their exams....

I hope Mr.bluebird that you heard a point comming from a supposed to be a low level employee. Mr M? Capt C? Engr FAB? a Pilot? Madam E? Take this as an objective account of what the new management shoul improve on. Give everyone a call. Calm their senses, then investments will sure come in.... I will even be the first one to build you up should i know your management is pro-employee.

tnx.

Good luck guys.

freewai1020
15th May 2007, 01:29
my apologies, it was lyka who started the forum about tair in the cabin crew section. Mr. Bluebird was the proponent in the the other Tair forum in the general section.

tnx. happy ppruning guys..

gud luck to all

mutt
15th May 2007, 05:37
How about we forget about Tair until such time as a cabin crew member actually says that they are receiving a salary.......

Bluebirde2000, the first concept of setting up an airline is to have a plan that includes aircraft, the best idea is not to change this plan on a weekly basis! So far we heard about B747-400's, 300's, SP's, L1011's, DC10s, Airbii and i think even a 727!!!!

Mutt

youngsista
15th May 2007, 22:20
mysticeyes,
no news yet, if you try to call theyre office they will tell you the same thing.
ask aiskilus for some details about our problem.

milehighguy,

any news for us?
hope to see u during the training !

Skybound0210
17th May 2007, 17:39
If I was you guys, I'd forget about this Tair...it's a waste of your precious time. Anything that takes this long to setup has to have problems.

Apply at PAL or Cebu Pacific...or the other airlines. Nothing beats established institutions.

I know a couple of guys who resigned from their pilot jobs in current airlines because they were "included" in a list of pilot trainees for the B743. Not so sure if they are still hanging on but I suggest they try to get their old jobs back....if they can.

Wake up guys...been in this Philippine aviation industry for awhile now...and it's the same old thing...all bark but no bite. If a carrot gets dangled in front of a rabbit, the rabbit is gonna chase. So are you a Rabbit?

Just my two cents.

stephenlink
18th May 2007, 12:27
any news:rolleyes:....there has been a lot of changes in the past few months, any news on the aircraft:)

Aiskilus
22nd May 2007, 14:49
Dear friends,

Mysticeyes texted me this morning. All trainees from Batches 1-4 are now retraining for a month and for those peeps who supposedly included in batch 5 can call their office to start training on June 4.

Tair Airways, Inc.
3/F, 6797 Ayala Avenue
Makati City 1226
Philippines
Tel. No.: +(63)2-864-0265
Fax: +(63)2-811-4341

▲iskilÜs

stephenlink
23rd May 2007, 09:24
That would be a good news for everybody, a new date has been given, well good luck to all of you guys, this is it...how bout the planes? and the flight deck guys anyone?.....:)

bes&dsky
27th May 2007, 21:09
i couldnt agree more.. let's wait and see!!!

maxi_mutt
18th Jun 2007, 03:34
What's with Tair?

1. Their temporary operating permit will expire July 2007. This is their 2nd renewal. If they fail to fly by the end of July, do you think ATO-CAB will still renew their license? They failed to fly since Dec,2006. Im not sure if their TOP will be renewed. Based on the buzz, this is their last chance to fly otherwise it'll be a paper airline again.

2. Top management before was asked to leave the company. What does that speak of for a start up company? It only means that it's not doing well. I've heard that allowances of FA trainees were delayed for two months. What does that tell you?

3. If they claim to have the budget/money for the plane, how come they still dont have one right now? Is this another press release? There are planes for lease with Air Atlanta, etc. Why dont they lease? Probably they dont have the money to afford one.

4. It's less than a month before July comes in, how come they still dont have any facilities in Clark Int'l Airport, their hub? No records from the CDC of any office under Tair.

5. I visited their website. No names under VP for Maintenance, Flight Operations, etc...how come? No replacement yet?

6. Buzz in ALPAP is that this airline is full of promises. Broken promises that is.

This is a pessimistic outlook but time is running out for Tair again.

mysticeyes
18th Jun 2007, 17:59
hi mutt... where did u get such infos?

maxi_mutt
19th Jun 2007, 12:21
You can easily get information from the ATO-CAB:). It's a public document. You can see it posted on board those airline applicants whose temporary operating permit (TOP) will expire for 2007. Tair's TOP will expire this July 2007.

You can also go to the website. Check the management roster. Names are deleted:{. Does this mean they dont have a VP for :rolleyes:Maintenance / Flight :*Ops?

You can go to Clark Development (CDC). You can also check if there is any office under Tair's name. :DNone.

It doesnt take a :eek:genius to figure it out.

If they have the money, they could have leased the 747s of Air Atlanta, just like what Saudia (SV) is doing. If :ugh:Tair has the money, they could have done it LONG LONG LONG time ago but they still havent done it. Under time constraint, this is the most logical thing to do. That way, you can have instant flight deck crew & cabin crew. It makes sense right? How come Tair hasnt done it yet?

You can also check the :(website for airplane leasing companies...it's easy to get a plane if you have the money.

But :=I dont think they have it.

freeflyzone
19th Jun 2007, 15:06
Hey, Max Mutt -

What do you have against Tair Airways ?

Why are you so harsh on your judgment?

So they are having start-up problems. Doesn't everybody experience start-up problems ?

Reading you, I couldn't tell which are truths, half truths or

plain lies.

Let's test that:

What months were the FA Trainees not paid allowances?

How much was to be paid out and to how many trainees?

If you can answer that, I will take everything you said as Gospel truth.

If you cannot, I suggest you keep your mouth shut and

give Tair a break-, a chance to operate with a Filipino crew.

And if Tair fakes it, I will join you and together we kick some ass, OK ?

maxi_mutt
20th Jun 2007, 07:12
Freeflyzone,

If you read my message, I wrote: ALLOWANCE WAS DELAYED FOR TWO MONTHS.

I did not write, ALLOWANCE WAS NOT PAID. Read again my message. You better check it out again. I'm referring to the FA trainees.

Want to verify my information? Just ask trainees from Tair & they will tell you the truth. They are paid 350.00/day. Do you want to compute how much Tair paid? Just ask anyone from them & hopefully they will give you the figures.

Information half truths? Go ahead and check ATO-CAB about the TOP that I've mentioned earlier. Check the website. You'll see.

Go figure.

Veritas.

maxi_mutt
20th Jun 2007, 08:50
I did not say that trainees were not paid their allowances. I said that their allowances were delayed by two months. That's a big difference.

My sis told me that she was paid 350.00/day. Compute that amount with the number of training days x number of trainees then you have the amount. It doesnt take a genius to do that.

Of course Im happy that Tair is there. Have you read all my threads?

For further information, please go to ATO-CAB.

TightSlot
20th Jun 2007, 13:20
Right - That's enough!

This thread doesn't exist so that you can snipe at each other in multi-colored huge fonts (what is it about Tair that makes the contributors feel the need to decorate their posts? It is what is said that matters, not the colour or size)

All start-up airlines are long on talk and promises, both before and after they actually start flying. Talk is cheap. Anybody can do it. Therefore, it is sensible to develop a degree of scepticism about any start-up airlines self-promotion. In the case of Tair, where there appears to have been some fairly extraordinary changes recently, people should think very carefully before making any decisions that could affect their lives.

Now - please move on to more valuable postings on this thread - preferably without the childrens' coloring book effects.

sallyweston
24th Jun 2007, 17:15
i agree with you mr/ms moderator. these people are talking as if they know everything. i myself had lost my hope already since i've heard that the "old management" team left the company. i even txtd one of them saying how sorry i am to hear the news though i really don't know the real score.
i've just learned everything about it during this refresher training where all the previous batches were mixed up and divided into 3 teams (a, b and c) i wont tell from which batch and team i belong, but what i can say is that im done with the new training, and i can say that this training is far better than the old one. ma'am terol (head of training team/ATO consultant) is right when she said that the old training is just a mediocre, and she proved herself to us.
for those people asking for any update, i would advise if you call the office directly (contact info has been posted on prev threads) rather than asking someone else here who are just speculating and making stories out of nothing.

btw, check out this friendster url:
the photos will speak more... www.friendster.com/tairairwayscabincrew

freeflyzone
25th Jun 2007, 14:10
Hello TightSlot-

Amen to what you said- " That's enough.

Allow me, please, some post scripts.

I have been following the thoughts expresed by many people on the subject of Tair Airways for sometime now. As I read through the exchange and banter, I read serious and encouraging ( and even discouraging) thoughts about the risks being taken by investors and prospecive employees in considering "partnering" with Tair. I viewed them as normal comments even as I read through the wide range of thoughts expressed- serious, comic, silly, disgusting, encouraging, cautioning,threatening, libelous, malicious, praising, applause, hopeful and so on. I laughed, guffawed, smirked, smiled- all by myself. I stayed in the stands and contented myself reading what PPRuNe members were thinking. I was completely happy with the state of things -having joined PPRuNe to reach out to friends of the profession.

That was so until I noticed one guy trying to hug center stage by castigating and bad-mouthing Tair Airways. It was disgusting. He was throwing everything but the proverbial kitchen sink at TairAirways. (I am surprised you fellas did not stop him earlier). This is a far cry from the intelligent and fair discussion we all expect from this forum.

I am about 10,000 miles away from Manila. I do not know a single soul from Tair Airways. I do not know if the owners are good or bad or ugly. All I know is that they are not being given a fair shake by this writier. If Tair is to be pilloried, the rules on fairplay andand the right to an even playing field should apply.

And to you people connected with Tair Airways- why are you not answering or replying?

maxi_mutt
28th Jun 2007, 08:24
sallyweston:

what do these photos convey? these pictures are captured moments as it happened in a specific time. what does it speak of? these photos say that there was swimming & classroom training. that's all there is to it, plain and simple. does it reflect anything on the company? yes, it means that there was a swimming and classroom training of cabin crew wannabes. what are they doing now? are they flying already?

since you've talked about pictures, how come the website is not being updated yet? how come there are no key personnel occupying very important positions? if i were to follow your line...the website does not speak of the company so well. the last update was February 2007. it seems that everything is awfully quiet.

buzz in ALPAP is that this company will take off this July 2007. how come travel agencies do not have any booking/s of this airlines for their flights to saudi arabia? have they renewed their temporary operating permit which, incidentally, will also expire this july 2007?

what happened to their pilots who went on training in america...for the DC10 plane? if the 747 is nowhere to be found, where is the DC10 at this time? what happened to their "supposed" 747 pilots? what about those who resigned from work, just to be with this company, and now found themselves waiting for the much coveted takeoff of this airlines? what if this doesnt take off? where does that leave you?

ponder this:

why dont you ask madame terol or your bosses the exact take off date of this airlines?

have you asked the management if they have renewed their temporary license already?

this is a play on personality and im pretty sure that they will sugarcoat everything.

look at the bigger picture and not the miniscule scenario.

maxi_mutt
4th Jul 2007, 10:03
You may call me a messenger of doom and I'll gladly accept it because I dont give false hope, superflous, picturesque and incandescent but wrong picture of an airline that is definitely not taking off.

On July 27, their temporary operating permit will expire. As per rules, an airline operator (applicant) has to apply one full month before their license (temporary operating permit) expires. As of today, they havent applied and their deadline was set last June 27, 2007.

Where does that leave those people who are with them & will soon be informed of the company's demise?

Is reality a bitter pill to swallow?

shanghai_surprise
4th Jul 2007, 12:57
Blackhawk 139, I know what maximatt means on this thread. Based on my readings and well, I did my own research on this interesting thread on Tair Airways - it seems that maximatt here is completely supported with facts.

To be very honest, maximatt has resounding substantial points to reckon with compare to you & freeflyzone. Crab mentality is consummately discrepant from the ultimate facts. Please practice objectivity and let us not be carried away.

Giving people false hope is depriving them of the truth of the issue and what is to happen to them and their aspirations. Truth hurts but it helps to know it. This is what maximatt is telling in his messages.

I dont know what could be more aggravating, telling the truth or delivering fallacious hopes like what you are doing.

redstep
9th Jul 2007, 07:04
Latest news:

TAIR's previously approved TOP will expire on the 27th of this month.
Today, they filed a request for extension of their TOP for another six (6) months.

According to their petition, Tair is in the process of leasing a B747-400 aircraft, and its lessor, Global Financial (Oregon based), is expected to deliver the aircraft in July or August this year.

However, said aircraft shall be subjected to a C-Check and installation of various modifications, such as Tair's livery and the reconfiguration of seats to accomodate LCD monitors.

This cannot be done simultaneously and may entail a few more months to complete.

The aircraft will be operating the routes Clark-Saudi Arabia vv, and Clark-UAE vv.

The petition was signed by a certain Salvador Ramirez, current President and CEO of the Tair.

Hope this helps. Goodluck to all.

bes&dsky
10th Jul 2007, 15:02
Oh my God!!!:eek: The batches from the new training would be really disappointed if they'ld hear that TAIR won't be taking off any sooner..

From the announcement of the management to the trainees they stated that they are readying their schedule for the roster of flights come August 1 then they moved it to August 15..Guess they're really pushing :ugh:their luck this time!!!

Hope this time the bird (TAIR) really flies soon, considering that their flight attendants are going on a year waiting for their flights, well that is per the statements on this thread.. its just too bad that they'ld be the one suffering the losses, income i mean!!:=

maxi_mutt
12th Jul 2007, 16:03
REDSTEP: Where did you get your information? Im impressed.

By the way, your post REDSTEP is 90% verbatim, lifted from the original letter of Ramirez to Arcilla. This letter is requesting CAB to extend Tair's Temporary Operating Permit for another 6 months as it will expire this 27th of July. Only an insider has access to this very important letter which you ardently quoted. You even summarized paragraphs 1-3 from the original letter in your post in the same chronological order.

Let me do the same. The letter states that the plane is due for C-check and is expected to be delivered this July-August.

What kind of C-check is that? Modifications will take months. The plane is impossible to be delivered on the date/months mentioned and definitely cannot be flown by July or August. As stated in the letter, "reconfiguration of seats, painting of livery and other refurbishments" - all of these will take time to finish.

Question: have they signed a lease agreement with Global Financial for the 744? This seems odd because given the reputation of the people behind the airlines, I dont think the Americans will deal will them.

Have they sent representatives from CAB to inspect the plane (if indeed there is one)?

There are tons of papers to be reproduced (lease/purchase agreement, proof of financial capacity by way of loan or paid capitalization, insurance contracts, etc). The odds are against them. Partial compliance will not do any good.

Talk is cheap. Hope this brings about concrete actions by that airlines.

I would like to thank Hermione G of Hogswarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry for the two letters she emailed me.

shanghai_surprise
13th Jul 2007, 03:20
People on this forum should bestow you the title of the angel of God (the good God since the fallen angel has already been embraced by those who do not seem to appreciate your intentions) - I can truly understand where you are coming from?

I dont know what your profession is or if you occupy an influential place in the airlines but your thoughts are exactly what everyone should be examining.

I sure would like to let my bosses on this part of the region hire you! Keep up the good awakening job!

Let me know when you will be needing pilots for the 744.:)

blackhawk139
14th Jul 2007, 13:42
i'm very much impressed of your "intelligence info" regarding the inner side of the aviation industry here in 'pinas..Can you pls share with us some information with this new airline "pacific pearl airlines"..your input will be of importance to us aspiring FLYERS...

maxi_mutt
15th Jul 2007, 16:25
Go to ALPAP lounge. Get ideas from the pilots there.

blackhawk139
16th Jul 2007, 05:11
pls dont redirect us to ALPAP, going there alone and inquire makes us sick...and besides i dont have any access or somebody whom to talk to..pls be kind enough to give us some info..p l e a s e,,,,,,,,

maxi_mutt
17th Jul 2007, 03:19
I remember this is your post:

madmaxi_mutt,
pls dont be so rediculous againts this Tair Airlines...PLEASE GIVE THEM A BREAK! there are so many hopefuls that need to be employed..they need jobs,,they have ambitions in life! for heavens sake, lets join hands in pushing this airline for take-off ..forget this CRABBY mentality!

Go to Tair instead & apply there as a pilot. I'm pretty sure you'd want to fly the 747. It would be nice on your resume to have a flying experience with the jumbo jet, assuming that you qualify for the position.

Better yet, go to Air Philippines. I'm sure they'd love you there. You have other options too: PAL & Cebupac.

Goodluck.

SlickBrik
17th Jul 2007, 18:29
I was under the impression this forum was for aircrew of Tair? Oh well i suppose since there isn't any news about Tair any reply to any post will work.

mutt
18th Jul 2007, 04:07
I was under the impression this forum was for aircrew of Tair?

What gave you that impression? Its not a closed forum, anyway does Tair actually HAVE any aircrew, by that i mean crew who are getting PAID A SALARY :)

Mutt

maxi_mutt
21st Jul 2007, 11:08
Thanks to Hermione G of Hogwarts School for this reliable information:
The loan of Tair Airways was rejected/disapproved by Global Finance. Mr Ramirez, in his infinite wisdom, submitted a letter of loan application (to Global Finance) to CAB as part of "proof of financial capacity." This was used as one of the documents submitted to CAB as part of their application for temporary operating permit. Problem: this loan application was not approved & subsequently disapproved by Global Finance.Question: Why on earth will you submit a document which puports to be a proof of financial capacity when infact it wasn't approved yet?

Question: Where will they get the money right now?
The owner (same owner of Warner Barnes Travel Agency & a recruitment agency) is facing a lawsuit from the Japanese investors apparently for malversation (among others). The subpoena was given this week already. The money involved millions of USD that Tair needs to give back. This is disturbing since the owner has other legal obligations to deal with.Rumour has it that the 2nd batch of their new management recruits are leaving soon. After all, how can a company work when there are obvious financial uncertainties. Infact, a pilot from Tair is now seeking another option with another startup airlines.

As for the pilots & cabin crew, goodluck. Don't count your blessings until the eggs are hatched.

PS

Hermione G also told me that they still don't have a hangar in Clark Int"l Airport. They havent paid yet.

TOP expires 27 July 2007. The next board meeting of CAB is scheduled on August. From experience, another round of hearing is set.

http://www.pprune.org/forums/images/statusicon/user_online.gif http://www.pprune.org/forums/images/buttons/report.gif (http://www.pprune.org/forums/report.php?p=3427012) http://www.pprune.org/forums/images/misc/progress.gif

shanghai_surprise
25th Jul 2007, 04:27
Being a pilot myself, this forum is more like a board room with airline executives trying to establish their grounds.

From an "aerial point of view" the information presented by maximatt is thoroughly supported with facts. I do have access to the inner circles of ALPAP to name a few, I dont understand why such disclosure of facts is causing such rediculous reactions from various quarters including that of sexy tracy. Are you one of the disgruntled employee or applicant as well against the former management? You seem to possess so much wrath on your post. Comparing your post vs. maximatt, yours is all talk.

Simply put: when is the plane arriving? when is the inaugural flight? I bet you cant even answer these questions with certainty. You have nothing but helium. I dare you answer these questions in your next post. If you cant, then learn how to accept the fact.

To be very professional on things, I would in fact take it as trail of clues on what to do to make things work for Tair. The trail is in Mutt & maximatt's post. Learn from it.

Besides, the airline is headed by Mr Ramirez to whom so much hype is being attributed as a miracle worker. Honestly in the industry, Mr Ramirez's position is the one being respected but as an individual, unfortunately he is being spat at.

I understand we all want more airlines to fly in our skies, I am all for that. Cheers!!:)

TightSlot
25th Jul 2007, 15:04
Lots of deletions today!

Here are some reminders...

Wishing and wanting something to happen may make you feel all warm and cosy inside, but is a not a substitute for action. Until Tair operates its' first flight using trained and paid crew and revenue pax, it is merely a paper airline. Given the number of similar companies that have failed to materialise, those people posting on here with scepticism are not displaying a negative attitude so much as applying common sense. If you disagree with them, post evidence to the contrary - don't make personal attacks.

Finally, post in English or your post will be deleted.

maxi_mutt
26th Jul 2007, 16:17
"Until Tair operates its' first flight using trained and paid crew and revenue pax, it is merely a paper airline. Given the number of similar companies that have failed to materialise, those people posting on here with scepticism are not displaying a negative attitude so much as applying common sense."

Thank you very much MODERATOR/TIGHTSLOT for this most lucid & objective observation.

If you disagree with them, post evidence to the contrary - don't make personal attacks.

I rest my case. Honestly, I am in no way, whatsoever, connected with Tair nor with anyone from Tair, past or present.

The messages that I post are my responsibility.

alpapboy
28th Jul 2007, 03:59
because of your deletion and partial understanding (shows you dont know our culture) with maxi mutt, no one wanted to post anymore so, may i suggest to make the thread MAX_MUTT VIEWS FOR TAIR WITH THE SUPPORT OF TIGHTSLOT.

I bet this post wont last a week. hehehe
ABRAKADABRA!:}

shanghai_surprise
29th Jul 2007, 10:48
I am a member of ALPAP, I have friends there, and I still am a Pilot as of press time. My friend, I believe you are totally thinking way below your common sense.

With all due respect, I do not want to take sides, but can only digest what is factual and sensible. You are beginning to sound like you cannot handle the TRUTH.

This is a forum, if you cannot handle it, then like a ostrich you can bury your head, your manner of analyzing situations here is an insult to us who are wisely using our mental faculty.

Cheers!!:)

see alpapboy...that is how you should take things here, contructively and thank you for your correction....:O

alpapboy
29th Jul 2007, 11:30
sorry for your disappointment im not as SHARP as you (why are you here, you should consider nasa) but i know i have my right to my personal views. unless you see yourself like God, will do what you want sir, clarify pls ostrich or turkey does that? by the way, your post might be deleted coz thats personal attack. :D

TightSlot
29th Jul 2007, 11:46
Grow Up and Move On alpapboy - you're begining to get tedious

alpapboy
29th Jul 2007, 15:35
i will sir, thank you.:)

yowdude
29th Jul 2007, 21:38
all this holabaloo about an AIRLINE that hasnt even seen a shadow of its own airplane:confused: its time you ALL move on:ooh:

shanghai_surprise
30th Jul 2007, 12:07
This is your reply to the moderator if I am not mistaken:

because of your deletion and partial understanding (shows you dont know our culture) with maxi mutt, no one wanted to post anymore so, may i suggest to make the thread MAX_MUTT VIEWS FOR TAIR WITH THE SUPPORT OF TIGHTSLOT.

Mirror mirror Sir.....:=

Aiskilus
30th Jul 2007, 19:22
Dear All,

I do understand your concerns about this company on when this airline will fly. In my very own point of view, most of you have been trying put TAIR down. For what reason? To awaken aspiring/currently training crew that they're employment will not soar or not to waste time with this company? Most of TAIR detractors might have been successful to their objectives, but hey, there are also people like me who still believe that this company will fly very soon. I do not have any documents to support my opinion, I am not even in anyway connected to ALPAP, ATO not even to TAIR ... Based on this thread, Mr. Ramirez is the current President of this company, he is in fact one of the people responsible for the success of Cebu Pacific Air, and I don't see any reason why he can't make this TAIR dream a reality as well. :)

And to all former HR team who are no longer part of this company, I don't know if you are one of the people who keeps posting bad news in this thread but you left me a very positive impression about TAIR when I applied there and I'm telling you all that I still have kept that positive impression until now. I'm still looking forward to be part of this company coz TAIR has an impressive Vision and Mission statement and no matter what, the day will come that this company will start flying and their investments will not go to waste. :ok: And lastly, this will all be a part of the history of TAIR's success.

AiSkilÜs

emerald_aisle
8th Aug 2007, 14:08
Aiskilus, Have you tried applying to other foreign-based airlines aside from PAL?. Like, Emirates, Etihad, Qatar or Japan Airlines?.

Aiskilus
8th Aug 2007, 18:47
Yes, TAIR Airways. An arabian airline based here in Philippines. The aircraft TAIR will be using is Boeing 747-400 and they've already trained their crew. Try to view their website> www.tairairways.com (http://www.tairairways.com) ...keep on checking coz their website is currently being updated anytime soon it will be up and running. I encourage you to apply too... I'm not sure when will they conduct their next training but then again try to contact them so you'd be able to know when will they conduct screening.:ok:

fly_guy100
8th Aug 2007, 18:54
For Tair Airways, do you really ned to be trilingual b/c it says fluent in Tagalog, English, and other language or dialects??????????

What happened at your interview Airskilus?

emerald_aisle
9th Aug 2007, 18:15
Thanks for the suggestion, but I'm already based here in the UK and will start training as a Cabin Crew with Virgin Atlantic Airways based out of London Heathrow and London Gatwick. But good luck to you though... :)

Aiskilus
10th Aug 2007, 21:59
It would be an advantage for you and to any airline that their crew can speak different langauges... I went to their office recently to follow up my application, was told to wait for their call/announcement anytime soon for the next screening schedule. They have new personnel whom I find very nice and accomodating too. If you plan to come over here in Philippines try TAIR and be part of their success. :ok:

mutt
12th Sep 2007, 05:24
Just over 1 month since the last post about this airline, so is it fair to say that it has ceased to exist?

Mutt

maxi_mutt
7th Oct 2007, 06:49
Consider it dead.
RIP

SlickBrik
12th Oct 2007, 12:05
Seems to me that i once heard a statement that you never kick a dog when it is down....seems that RIP is not quite true, but the 2 dogs seem to think so...seems Tair has been brought back to life. Seems our friends of death have spoken too quickly. I just received a email from a travel agent indicating the routes and days tair will be flying. So it seems the 2 dogs will finally RIP.

milehighguy
16th Oct 2007, 15:02
AMEN to that slickbrick..!!

TAIR WILL FLY and that's a fact!

now, we will see who will get the last laugh...

maxi_mutt
17th Oct 2007, 17:55
1. WHEN is Tair going to fly? WHEN is their inaugural flight? Can you be more specific as to the exact date of their maiden flight?

2. Did Tair get the necessary permit to fly to KSA? Based on the annals of ATO-CAB, there are only two carriers that are allowed to fly MNL-KSA destinations. These are PAL & Saudia, not Tair. Tair WAS NEVER given the right to fly to KSA.

3. What plane are they going to use? I heard that they've changed their mind to Airbus this time. What's the final deal? From the ambitious B747-400 to Airbus. They can't get even near a real plane for crying out loud.

4. Is the reservation now open? If they will fly soon, they better accept booking now. Have you personally made a reservation with that airlines? If I were you, call ANY travel agencies in the Philippines & book a seat with Tair. Let's see if this is true.

5. So where are their facilities in Clark Airport? As of press time, NONE. Go to Clark and check.

6. Their 3rd temporary license will expire this January 2008. If they are bent on flying, how come all support structures are not in place as of now? This is their last renewal.

Talk is cheap. Giving false hope is even dangerous.

furry3007
21st Oct 2007, 02:47
I am so sick and tired of attending Tair's never ending general meeting... Trying to amaze us of the so-called improvement or progress which is even vague! Showing us the uniform that is so lousy, not even a banker would wear and all other stuffs.. YOU (tair mgmt, esp. ramirez!) are wasting our time! money! and effort! Stop threatening us that we cannot apply with other airlines because we had an agreement with tair, and if we do so, we are obliged to pay P50,000 to cover all the training expenses. why dont you compute all those expenses and i will give you a blow-by-blow account of all the money ive wasted on your crap!

Here's a few part of the said contract. and i'll make sure to bring my lawyer at your office (if ever it is still existing) and slap to your faces my contract against you.
---------------------------------------------
Dear ms. valera, :=

In consideration of the training agreement executed between myself and tair airways inc. I am therefore signifying my commitment not to pursue any employment relationship with any other airline, domestic, or foreign and to make available my services as a member of tair's cabin crew when required to do so.

In case of any breach of the above commitments, in violation of the training agreement, i hereby agree to pay the amount of P50,000 :{ representing the actual cost and expenses incurred by tair in financing my training as a cabin crew member and such other damages that may be sustained by tair as a result of my failure to continue with my career in the company.

-------------------------------------
This contract was not notarized, no inclusive dates, and no copy was given to any trainees.

Just so you would know, everyone was forced to sign this contract on the said gen. meeting. I am very sure, this contract was design because the management is threatened that almost all of the fa trainees are about to live the country becuase they have been hired by other airlines, and almost everyone is applying to other airlines. and you cannot blame us! you cannot stop us from fulfiling our dreams. We cant be a frustrated flight attendant forever! :p

maxi_mutt
21st Oct 2007, 16:36
Well, there's no stopping you from pursuing your dream to be a flight attendant. Go to IPAMS and drop your resume anytime. IPAMS handles manpower recruitment for FAs for Qatar Airways & Emirates. Etihad is also hiring, just submit your resume online.

Since PAL is about to get its B777, I'm pretty sure that they have vacancies for FAs. Go to Nichols Road in Pasay City where the HRD office is located. Infact, I just underwent medical with them. I'll be joining PAL soon!

Regarding the contract, your lawyer will tell you that you signed it under duress, meaning, you & others were forced to sign it, against your will.

Don't worry dearest, Tair will not go after you. They will never get to fly & you know very well the reason because you are an insider.

Thank goodness you've seen the light!

P.S.

I heard that our neighboring island of Palau is looking for FAs. Infact, there was already an orientation for would-be FAs. Just ask around.

SlickBrik
21st Oct 2007, 19:46
Seems the 1 dog has decided to go back to work after bashing
tair for the last months hmmmm wonder how you treat passengers? after all an airline is in the service industry. Secondly you seem to have some type of grudge against Tair i just wonder what they have done to you? At any rate i truly hope that by the time you return to this forum you will have a different view of Tair and be man enough to apologize for all your DoomsDay post. Tair will FLY just a matter of time. Info for all those concerned give CIAC a call and see if Tair is going to fly, i am sure you will get a very nice and polite answer.

furry3007
22nd Oct 2007, 10:27
i'll be flying real soon.. sooner than what Tair promised each month!

I am just waiting for my departure date, and no one can stop me. :=

Call for another senseless meeting and see if you can still gather at least half of the trainees. :ugh:

Your management has personal and very immature issues :mad: with each other. Don't put it on us! :ouch:

milehighguy
1st Nov 2007, 13:18
im one of tair's cabin crew up to this date. but then at this point in time im very confused on what's happening now. its not that i don't have faith with tair but its the reality im facing each and every day of my life especially if IM looking at MY savings account and its depleting fast.. oh boy! i dont want to end up broke while waiting. THESE ARE MY DILEMA WITH TAIR.

1) " PLS INFORM US WHEN WE WILL FLY AND HAVE OUR SALARIES "
2) " ITS WASTE OF TIME WAITING * i know i can get through other airlines*
3) " WE WANT THINGS TO MATERIALIZE * For those tair's critics to shut up*

i have nothing againts the management of tair and honestly im even grateful that once in my life i get to meet them :) but then reality check! the cabin crews are hanging in the balance right now, not just me but all of us are having doubts,we are suffering because we sacrifice our careers just to move with tair some of us are broke right now without money to go to the general meetings its painful to me to see my colleagues suffer , Pls Mr. Ramirez call us back again and tell us the good news. we are still with tair for now but i wouldnt think that we can still hang on a little more.
we just want to fly with tair pls make it happen.

maxi_mutt
3rd Nov 2007, 04:29
Hey fans, I'm back! Actually, it's a long break from training due to the holidays.

I've started my training already with a legitimate & big airline company. Guess what? I have two classmates who were from Tair. Needless to say, they have told me information about Tair. My ex-Tair friends also introduced me to three ex-Tair crew who were just 'released' to fly from the previous batch. It's a mini-reunion of 5 ex-Tair FAs.

I have mixed emotions on their stories. They've told me horror stories about repetitive promises and allowances not paid on time. Oh dearest! These are people who gave up their previous jobs in order to pursue their dream. Too bad, they ended up with a wrong company.

I'm happy for "Michelle, Sarah, James, Leslie and Corrine" (obviously not their real names) who used their common sense and found out that Tair is just going around the bush, promising things beyond their reach.

There will be two more ex-Tair who will be joining the next batch, I was told (classmates of Corrine).

The lucky 7 of Tair I guess.

http://www.pprune.org/forums/images/statusicon/user_online.gif http://www.pprune.org/forums/images/buttons/report.gif (http://www.pprune.org/forums/report.php?p=3677784)
http://www.pprune.org/forums/images/misc/progress.gif http://www.pprune.org/forums/images/buttons/edit.gif (http://www.pprune.org/forums/editpost.php?do=editpost&p=3677784)

maxi_mutt
10th Nov 2007, 03:12
My sister (ex-Tair) left for the Middle East last October together with her two classmates from Tair also. As of this writing, their training is about to end (more than a month now) & soon they'll be flying for that Mideast based airlines.

Seems there is exodus of Tair people.

I heard one high ranking official (management of course) of Tair is doing a moonlighting job aside from Tair.

Does the boss know about this?

The continuing saga of Tair.

maxi_mutt
6th Jan 2008, 15:20
Now it's certain. Tair is dead.

Where are the cheerleaders of Tair nowadays? After giving all those false & malicious information, where are you now? It's January 2008 already, do you still expect to fly even though all your permits have expired already?

News have it that the President of the company is nowhere to be found also. He's not out of the country in order to look for planes (because Tair doesn't have the budget for even a Cessna plane). He's out of the country because its goodbye for him already.

What about the 'hold departure order' for the bogus businessman/owner of Tair? He's still in Saudi Arabia, hiding it seems. He has legal cases with the former foreign investors.

I'm now flying for PAL by the way. A real airline & not a bogus-baloney airline.

TightSlot
6th Jan 2008, 19:18
Thanks Mutt - I think we all knew where this would end up long ago, despite some of the naive posts on the thread - now it has finally gone where it was going, we'll consign the thread to the history bin and movee on.