PDA

View Full Version : CX Nov 8-9 Interview Novotel Hotel

R2000/1830
28th Oct 2006, 16:42
I'm doing my second interview in HK on November 8-9, they have us staying in the Novotel Hotel because the CX hotel is full. We are checking in on the 7th. Anyone else checking in on the 7th who would like to meet up for Coffee or Dinner so we and our wives can meet. I figure they will all have to go to CX city buy themselves because we will already be at CX city interviewing. If they know each other they can go as a group plus when we are interviewing for two days they can hang out. If we get the job they will more than likely be friends anyway, spending our money when were flying!!
Thanks

xldaddy
28th Oct 2006, 18:47
Hey buddy,

I'm there the same days you are. I'm single, but would be cool to hang out for a coffee or a bite. Let me know. See ya there...

Jay

:ok:

R2000/1830
28th Oct 2006, 19:03
Sounds good, PM me your e-mail.

R2000/1830
29th Oct 2006, 20:45
Anyone else

thrdkulchur
31st Oct 2006, 15:38
I'll be there as well and would like to meet up.

Cedar Tree
1st Nov 2006, 18:19
I'll be staying at the new hotel too. My interview dates are 9 & 10. I'll be in HK a few days early. Would be great to meet you all.

tunjan
8th Nov 2006, 12:00
I have a mate that will be coming for his 2nd int at the end of the month and said that they indicated he will be staying at the Novotel too. Is that the Novotel City Gate? and how do they arrange transport?

R

dragon501
8th Nov 2006, 12:04
Bus or taxi to CX City.. Bus around 3.50, taxi 15 dollah. Cheap laaaaaahh

mike halls
8th Nov 2006, 15:52
hello, r2000/1830,

check your PM

MIKE

junior_man
9th Nov 2006, 00:39
Novotel is connected to a mall and also to the MTR (subway) station. The bus for CX city leaves from the bus depot by the MTR sattion and mall. S64 is the bus. It is a five minute bus ride or a 20 minute walk.

Send your Wives etc into town to have fun, not much for them at CX city and town is fun. Best to get an Octopus card at the service desk in the MTR station, it is a card you put money on for the subway, busses and other things if you want.
By a tour book before you go. Be a tourist a bit while you are there. HK is fun, make sure you see some of it.

For dining avoid the Thai restaurant in the mall. But Melody Inn (Thai restaurant, not a Hotel) will pick you up and has great Thai food. The front desk at the Hotel should have their phone number.
Aviator Bar is near the MTR station. Food is okay, atmosphere good, service is rather poor.

Cheers and good luck.

JM