PDA

View Full Version : MyTravel Assessment Day

SamGuest
24th Oct 2006, 18:53
Hello!

I have just received an e-mail from MyTravel, reading..

------------------------------------
Dear Sam

Thank you for submitting your application to join the MyTravel Overseas Team for the role of Overseas Administrator.

We are delighted to inform you that you have been selected to attend an assessment day which will be held on 05/11/2006 at 09:45. This will take place at:

Premier Travel Inn (Newcastle)
The Quayside

Newcastle -upon -Tyne / Tyne & Wear
NE1 3DW /
Phone : 0870 990 6530

Throughout the morning we will ask you to participate in a number of group and individual exercises which will enable us to assess your skills and abilities in relation to the role.

During the day you will also have the opportunity to meet some of our current overseas team who will give you a clear insight into working overseas and answer any questions you may have. The morning will close at approximately 2.00pm when lunch will be provided.

During lunch the Recruitment Team will consider whether you have met the criteria from the morning session, which has been specifically designed in relation to the role. If you have met the criteria you will be asked to stay for an individual interview in the afternoon. If you have not met any part of the criteria, then the day will finish for you at this stage.
------------------------------------

I am aware that this is not an aviation related role, however i am sure that there must be some one out there who can tell me what to expect on this morning, to give me a sort of "heads up" of what i will be expected to do, so that i can make sure i am prepared to my best of ability.

I look forward to hearing from you guys soon :)

SamGuest
26th Oct 2006, 19:21
Anyone? Hmm....

Mr Angry from Purley
27th Oct 2006, 09:15
try www.holidaywatchdog.com least you can talk to punters there, Pilots don't tend to mix with punters

SamGuest
27th Oct 2006, 13:02
try www.holidaywatchdog.com least you can talk to punters there, Pilots don't tend to mix with punters

But to my understanding this forum doesn't have just pilots... ive came accross people from most aspects of the travel and tourism industry here....

Mr Angry from Purley
27th Oct 2006, 16:50
Sam

The folk on here are mainly airline folk, not tour operator folk, hence why its all gone quiet :\

merlinxx
30th Oct 2006, 11:45
Sam

The folk on here are mainly airline folk, not tour operator folk, hence why its all gone quiet :\

Not just air carrier folk sport, think of us who's punters operate the latest & most up to date equipment known as International Business/Corporate Aviation. We are not tied to fixed schedules, fixed routes we operate everywhere and anywhere, whenever!

We all work together in this greatest and best industry there is.:ok: