PDA

View Full Version : LM FS and MACR Pay Upbanding

Ramp Monkey
22nd Oct 2006, 18:07
:bored: Has it happened yet , I thought it was supposed to be this month , but as one of the 627 paid too early and the fact JPA is shut down, I cant get any answers. Is the up banding going to be back dated to April ? that's when we rolled out the first generic course and ALL WSOP were supposed to be treated as equals. If not can I appeal and claim discrimination ?
Anyt answers out there ?
Also, why has the daily rate of pay dissappeared from our pay statements despite that is how we are paid , ok I know its spread out over a 12 equal months but the AP's still qoute daily rates. JPA enq centre oare no help what so ever

Don't suppose there are many AE fighting to get to SH any more , haven't seen many at Cranwell.
Hats off to you boys still sticking it out in SH ,keep your heads down and safe flying.

Any spelling mistooks are spicey induced hic

Pilot Pacifier
22nd Oct 2006, 18:12
Ramp Monkey...

Yes, it has happened. But not everyone got up-banded for some reason.

One of those who did, got a back payment, although when he checked on JPA, he couldn't work out what it was for!!!

Sorry I can't be more helpful!

Pilot Pacifier
22nd Oct 2006, 18:14
Check this thread by the way...

http://www.pprune.org/forums/showthread.php?t=247844

Yeller_Gait
22nd Oct 2006, 18:26
Ramp Monkey,

Agree with you that we need our daily rate of pay quoted on our pay statement each month.

I was due an increment in September, and the only way I know it had not been added to my daily rate is that the gross daily figure for September was the same as the previous 30 day month. I too have been paid early this month, but so far been unable to get onto JPA to find out at what rate I have been paid. I suppose that eventually I will get the increment back paid, but I do not hold out much hope for this or the next month.

Glad all you LM guys got upbanded as you fully deserved btw.

Y _G