PDA

View Full Version : Cx Prn?

kd2473
19th Oct 2006, 15:32
Hi everyone, hope someone can help. Applied via email to CX 2.5 weeks ago. Not heard anything back. How long before I can expect to get an acknowledgment with a PRN so that, even if they don't call for interview, at least I can keep updating hours etc every now and again?
Cheers

Cedar Tree
19th Oct 2006, 16:07
Well, I applyed in 98 with the minimum requirements and got a call in July 2006 for an interview. I'm sure it won't take you that long, but I've put in a long wait. Some pilots are getting called for interview within a few months.

wannabepilot1531
19th Oct 2006, 20:21
I think what he means is how long til he will receive an acknowledgment that they have received his resume... just a guess tho.

kd2473
19th Oct 2006, 22:09
Yup that's right Wannabe! Do they acknowledge receipt? And if not, how do people get the PRN for doing later updates?
Thanks to anyone who's been through the mill recently and can fill me in!

Rainbird
19th Oct 2006, 22:57
Sent in my application and got a reply just after the start of business hours in HK the next day.. they requested that I fax my passport front page.. a few hours later got an email confirmation and a prn number with the short update version of the .pdf application. I would resubmit if I were you...

CAT3A
21st Oct 2006, 10:58
You should get an acknowledgment by next day, as Rainbird said you should resubmit .......probably something went wrong the first time