PDA

View Full Version : Swiss Ccm

Mitternacht
13th Oct 2006, 21:31
Is anyone starting his training by Swiss on November this year - like me ? :O

katjuscha
18th Oct 2006, 10:07
I Dear, I´m thinking about applying. They want you to answer some questions in a letter of motivation... What did you write??

:sad:

Is anyone starting his training by Swiss on November this year - like me ? :O

dartagnan
20th Oct 2006, 22:16
say u want join them hoping to get some info about brugisser, he is wanted by the swiss and belgium justice...:E

or say you want be part of a great team, swissluft!

Mitternacht
23rd Oct 2006, 21:37
Of course you write why you applied for Swiss .. why CCM ? what you are expecting in the future ... some stuffs like that ! Everything you have to write about even about your motivation are already written on the application form (for the motivation letter, see at the end ;) )

Swiss is currently hiring... I had my selection day on September, 6th and will begin my training on November, 20th.
I heard the next selection days are on January but I don't know when will start the next trainings...

I wish you good luck ! ! !
(I thought you were already working by JAL ??:confused: )

bis bald !

katjuscha
24th Oct 2006, 16:11
Of course you write why you applied for Swiss .. why CCM ? what you are expecting in the future ... some stuffs

I wish you good luck ! ! !
(I thought you were already working by JAL ??:confused: )

bis bald !

Ex-Jal Crew, my dear!! I´ve got a new job starting at 3rd Nov., just curious about the recruiting process with swiss... (and thinking about a back-up).

Do you have to move to ZRH or Basel or are you allowed to shuttle?
The training is in ZRH?? Do you need to have a accomodation on your own?? I mean the payment, etc. ...

I wish you all the best and a wonderful start, I know some girls who worked for swiss a few years ago, they were very happy with the job!!!

Viel Spass!!

Mitternacht
24th Oct 2006, 17:52
Vielen Dank :O

Yes the base is in Zürich and you MUST have an address in Switzerland in order to get a "working pass" that enables you to work for a swiss company like Swiss. And they don't pay your transport when you come to their selection day, neither your accomodation while you assess the training (that takes place in Zürich) because you're supposed to live there already .
But during the training (that lasts 4 weeks) you are paid => your salary like you were already working as a CCM ;)

Who are you gonna work for (as a CCM) this time ?

Tschü-üß !

EKcrew21
28th Oct 2006, 13:49
Hi everyone...
I have an interview with Swiss on the 06th of Nov. I am currently working with BA and I am not sure about joining Swiss. Do you know if the position is just for short haul or mixed flying??? Which aircraft types?
Many thanks for your help.

EKcrew21
28th Oct 2006, 14:01
Ah and I forgot to ask is the training in english or german? My german is good but I dont use it for a long time...so kind of unsure...

Thanks

Mitternacht
29th Oct 2006, 00:31
Hello ! nice if you are interested in Swiss !

Well, the training will be in German and in English (mostly in German) and at the beginning (during 2 years) you will fly on AVRO and A320 for "short" hauls (Europe) and then with A330 for long hauls (only if you are trilingual : German, French, English) ;)

I wish you good luck for your selection day (in German) !! :ok:

May I ask when you've send your application form and where you're from please ?
Because someone I know from a French CCM forum send his application form on September and received an interview invitation only for January....

emyr95
30th Oct 2006, 16:26
Hi,

I just received a convocation for a selection in Zurich on november 17th.
Is anyone here who could inform me about Swiss selection process? And maybe some advices to give me about this important event in my career?

thanks

Rémy