PDA

View Full Version : Thomas Cook

UPS@EMA
13th Oct 2006, 09:04
All,

Is there any way of finding loads for flights on Thomas Cook. The reason i ask is that im flying MAN - CCC on Nov 12th n im a tall lad over 6'3 n was wondering if theres a chance of getting 3 seats between 2 or not. also what is the seat pitch.

Regards

Stu

nivsy
14th Oct 2006, 08:09
If i were you i just would not fly them! Had friends returning to UK from Malaga yesterday with this "operator".

Check in extremely slow - by all accounts due to the presence of T. Cook reps at the checkin desks and nothing to do with the girls operating the check in procedure.

Pax having trouble with internet tickets - where even thoogh presenting correct reference numbers - Reps getting exciting because was not printed off in the format THEY wanted!

Pax being left for around 30 mins when coaches took some out to remote parking area and did not return for the others. Oh and ofcourse by that time no Thomas Cook "reps" evident.

Icing on the cake for this particular delayed flight (no apology offered) two Low Cost carriers also on the same particular route (GSM and EZY) both left within 5 mins of schedule.

Nivsy