PDA

View Full Version : mouvember 747

chemical alli
12th Oct 2006, 01:20
:E was recently discussing the aircraft engineers of late in the smoko room, on how they all had moustaches in the 70's wouldnt it be great to start another fashion revival within the engineering department .dye your blue overalls grey or white grow a moustache this november and buy your copy aviator sunnies . will put up a bottle of finest scotch for best mow come end of november ,aus qf lames only.

404 Titan
12th Oct 2006, 01:27
That would be funny. QF Engineering performed by the "Village People".;)

Howard Hughes
12th Oct 2006, 01:53
You mean it's not already?;)

chemical alli
12th Oct 2006, 01:54
well there is alot of village idiots .just thought it would be a good crack some of the engineers are still living in the 70's

UnderneathTheRadar
12th Oct 2006, 03:30
If your gonna do it, at least do it for charity:

Click Movember (http://www.movember.com.au/au/home/) for a ready made event!

UTR

Howard Hughes
12th Oct 2006, 04:43
Good Plan!

Go on do it, I dare you...:ok:

domo
12th Oct 2006, 05:48
well there is alot of village idiots .just thought it would be a good crack some of the engineers are still living in the 70's

cheap shot

chemical alli
12th Oct 2006, 08:05
okay lets do it for charity! any lame in syd auz who feels like being a sport and bringing mouvember back is welcome. i will post on the qf board and take a measly $5 donation.this will be sent to pathfinders or the childrens hospital you ppruners decide which and i will get the ball rolling.also this will finally flush out chemical alli

Sum Fing Wong
13th Oct 2006, 02:27
Can techies play too ??

These two swordsmen have my vote......

http://lh6.google.com/VegasWedding06/RS75Ck0lABI/AAAAAAAAAE8/XJgSYxXx1rk/DSC01470.JPG

Redstone
13th Oct 2006, 06:25
I'll give it a lash Chem, if enough Syd guys (gals as well!) get on the band wagon, your nom deplume may be safe for a while yet!

Ex FSO GRIFFO
13th Oct 2006, 12:02
G'day 'ALLI'.....

Just send me an address......legit of course....and my 'measley' cheque is on the way to 'kick it off'....
p.s. Will also require a name for said chq....FULL confidence of course!!
I'm in WA...so NO troubles for ya....PM me if you like....
Cheers:D :D :ok:

UPPERLOBE
13th Oct 2006, 21:32
This brings back memories, I think at some stage we all had a go at growing a mo. Of course, the mo's will have to be the "Dennis Lillee" droopy type with matching sidelevers. Now let me see, where did I put me grey ovaries. :D

Bolty McBolt
16th Oct 2006, 05:48
Hey Ali

Count me in. I shall be sporting a Tash for the month of Novemeber

:ok:

Syd eng
9th Nov 2006, 10:17
Have we formed a group for this? I had heard Base Maint was forming one. If so what is the procedure for joining the group? I have registered as an individual.