PDA

View Full Version : Johan Coetzer?

wulf190a
11th Oct 2006, 10:47
Looking for Johan Coetzer ex SAAF flew choppers at Del Air in Zambian side of Vic Falls. Last know living in Port Elizebeth, Have lost touch with him since leaving Zambia and he has changed email address. any ideas??

goblin
11th Oct 2006, 17:57
Hi
Try Dean's SAAF site. (www.saairforce.co.za) Browse the SAAF alumni portion, I think I've seen his name there.
g

reptile
11th Oct 2006, 19:59
Coetie is flying 747's at EVA.

wulf190a
11th Oct 2006, 21:15
Coetie is flying 747's at EVA.

Sorry don't know EVA

Recovering from near fatal prang in UK, month unconcious in ITU memory coming back ok but a few gaps, if anyone in contact with Johan please let him know he can get me here. Thanks to all that have sent me messages private and on thread, much appreciated

regards

steve

p.s. He cooks the best prawns ever!!

Airforce1
13th Oct 2006, 14:24
I last saw he was with Orient Thai....

Recovering from near fatal prang in UK, month unconcious in ITU memory coming back ok but a few gaps, if anyone in contact with Johan please let him know he can get me here. Thanks to all that have sent me messages private and on thread, much appreciated
Are you recovering from a prang or is Coetie???? I can't make out your thread Wulf190a...?

wulf190a
14th Oct 2006, 13:49
Sorry about that prang was me, had a structural failure due to incorrect part fitted, have made contact with Johan, thanks to all that sent me messages both public and privite.

regards

Steve