PDA

View Full Version : SA AirLink Sinking Ship???

Champagne Lover
10th Oct 2006, 14:43
I believe a total of about NINE pilots have left in the last month! Is this possible and true????? If so why?
Nice one RF:ok:

beechbum
10th Oct 2006, 15:24
A promise of jets.....that never materialised. A salary increase that is too embarassing to mention......I could go on and on.
The majority of guys that have left have all left for jet positions whether it be an A320 x 3, B737 x 3 and a 747...I think x 1.
One other individual upped and left without a word...MIA.....and as far as the 9th...sorry dunno.
Hope this helps a little. Don't get me wrong it's a great place to fly....just for a little while.....and then it's time to make a hop or two...experience gained is insurmountable(sp?)

sayswho
10th Oct 2006, 16:30
they have an inhouse ad running for 8 j41 capts. + they have 2 newbies on emb training. those estimates on where people are going are pretty accurate

They deserve what they get you can only lie to your staff for so long - well thats what I thought how long ago appears rf still likes to mislead not to mention his team of handpicked bull****ers :confused: pitty there are some real good guys still there

Good Luck to those of you who deserve better you know who you are :D and to the rest of you :yuk: the industry has your names SELLOUTS

Deskjocky
11th Oct 2006, 07:21
Looks like the terrible twosome have been going to the Nationwide school of business- irony is- with SAA handling the majority of their staffing requirements through the handling contract, you would think the few staff they do have would be on a good wicket. :ugh:

But then again I had reason to speak to one of the people I deal with over there and my call was taken by a certain ex Nationwide executive (the regular was on leave I was told)- seems he had been given the heave ho at Comair (after telling me he had been responsible for this and for that) this guy invented the art of screwing staff- uncle Vern has just perfected it. Me thinks he is going to have a very receptive audience at Link- folks you have been warned!!:yuk: :yuk: :yuk: :yuk: :eek:

sayswho
11th Oct 2006, 12:38
Whats one more incompetent in a company filled with them

The empire rules supreme once all are void of an opinion :ok: