PDA

View Full Version : Servisair recruiting at BFS

Danmadole
8th Oct 2006, 18:03
In a serious change of career direction, I am considering applying for either of two jobs currently advertised with Penauille Servisair at Belfast Intl - "Ramp Manager" or "Station Duty Manager". Before I commit to filling in an application form, I have a few questions for anyone who feels the urge to help:
1) What is the current state of play for Servisair at BFS? Wasn't so long ago I remember Aviance taking a large slice of their work. What are the long-term prospects?
2) What can I expect to be doing as a "Ramp Manager"? Is there much customer interaction / man-management involved? I dont really want to be dealing with joe-public :ugh: as that's one of the main reasons I am considering leaving my current employer.
3) Likewise the "Station Duty Manager" role..... what could I expect in this post? Is shift work likely?
4) There is no indication of salary in the advert. Anyone care to have a stab at what I could expect and/or what perks there might be?
5) I would appreciate any feedback - good or bad - as to what I can expect. Like I say, this is a completely new field for me although I have a keen interest in all aviation-related matters.
Closing date is Friday 13th :eek: