PDA

View Full Version : Dispatch Training JAA

bamsa
6th Oct 2006, 10:16
Hi
I'm in Australia and my company wants to send me over to Europe to train and become qualified as their Flight Dispatcher (JAR ICAO). I have an Aviation Degree and an ATPL so would only need an abbreviated course, can anyone help me with companies/institutions that run these courses??
Any help would be appreciated

hvdrive
7th Oct 2006, 10:52
Forget Europe, the best dispatch traininhg is in the USA Florida. Sheffield School of Aeronautics.
If your company is serious about getting you trained this school is well worthwhile. All the best.
http://www.sheffield.com/html%20files/home.html

bamsa
7th Oct 2006, 21:18
Thanks Hydrive

I have been told by my company I have to be trained under the JAA regs, I believe Sheffield only train under FAA. On that note can anyone tell me why my company in Australia couldn't use FAA regs for flight dispatch? We use a Portugese registered aircraft - if this has any bearing on the matter. I have heard the FAA regs are a bit more solid at the moment, with the JAA about to change so would prefer to do FAA training, but am having trouble getting a solid answer from anyone.

Any help appreciated

Thanks

ravulareddy
13th Oct 2006, 20:48
hi sir/madam
This is vijaykumarreddy ravula and i have come for higher education in vaxjo university in quality creative developer and now i want to do dispatch training so please kindly say how the course will take for completing a linsenced dispatch officer for me.and now that iam in sweden please give me guidance for further steps .