PDA

View Full Version : hostie jobs in middle east...

magickingdomgirl
5th Oct 2006, 22:56
Hello! Just wondering if there is anyone who has any info on companies recruiting corporate flight attendants in the middle east (esp Saudi) or anyone looking for a G4/G550 trained crew member?? also if anyone has any info on jobs in the U.K (cos i've heard they are like gold dust!!) that would be great!!

Thanks - look forward to hearing from you!! :)

Defenestrator
8th Oct 2006, 04:51
www.nasaviation.com

:)

magickingdomgirl
8th Oct 2006, 14:57
Thanks for the info defenestrator but the NAS hostie jobs is not really what i'm looking for! was offered interviews with them a while back before i got the job i have now. really looking for something a bit smaller, pref month on month off! is that asking too much??!! :)

hoopla
9th Oct 2006, 10:47
G-IV/G550, month on/off, don't want NAS... good luck jobs like that are like gold dust. If you've got time to pprune you've got time to go through all the websites and network. A lot of jets don't advertise once in a while they may go through agencies but mainly through friends of crew. If you're still flying ask your flight crew friends. good luck magickingdomgirl

magickingdomgirl
9th Oct 2006, 14:15
hoopla - thanks for the good luck!! well - that would be the ultimate - month on/month off! yes - i do have time to pprune and also have a look everyday on the only 2 crew websites i know - flight global and aviation job search! very much aware they are like gold dust - which is why i thought i would see if there was anyone on pprune with some info. friend of mine just found a great job that way!! :)