PDA

View Full Version : New Nigeria/rsa B738 Airline

vagabond 47
5th Oct 2006, 07:20
Anyone hear of a Grant Harrison looking for B738 Crew for new operation ex Lagos but based in JHB to operate Regional/International routes?

18left
7th Oct 2006, 07:39
could you provide more info?

vagabond 47
7th Oct 2006, 16:28
Dont know very much at all.........twas an Agency Advert and methinks Harrison is the "Agency Poster" so no connection there as originally thought.....JAA rated reqd,1500 pic on Type,4000 min,with Jhb basing but Ops out of La-goose to neighbouring/international Ports.

Capt Chambo
8th Oct 2006, 04:56
These are the details that I was sent by the agency........

You should note that you are required to register (and pay) to join the agency and I haven't so I don't know who they are.

[I]Flightdeck Recruitment

New Job Vacancy

We have recently received a new job vacancy posting on Flightdeck Recruitment which may be of interest to you.

Position: B737NG Captain
Min Hrs Type: 1500
Min Hrs Total: 4000
Description/requirements: My client is looking to recruit B 737 pilots with a minimum of 4,000 hours TT (at least 1000 hrs PIC on type), interviews will take place over the next 2 months!

You will possess a JAR / ATPL Licence and have an up to date medical certificate.

The Airline will fly out of Lagos (Nigeria) but the base will be in Johannesburg (S.Africa). They operate Schedule, International & Regional passenger flights.

For the right candidate the offer will include a competitive salary, on-going training & development, a career path, accommodation, medical cover, pension, staff travel +

! Members of the Flightdeck Club can apply for this and any other suitable vacancy via the Flightdeck Recruitment website.

If you would like to join the Flightdeck Club please log in at www.flightdeckrecruitment.com/crewlogin.asp then select 'Join the Flightdeck Club' from your Crew Services Menu.

For further information, please visit www.flightdeckrecruitment.com/jobs.asp and go to our Job Vacancies board.

Flightdeck Recruitment
www.flightdeckrecruitment.com

Capt Chambo
31st Oct 2006, 19:40
Some more information from another forum that I frequent......
Captain & F/O 10/31/2006
With the growth of the Airline in both destinations & fleet, my client is carrying out interview dates on the 7th & 8th of November 2006 at Gatwick Airport, London. November 14th, 15th & 16th and December 7th & 8th in Lagos, Nigeria.
They require the services of B 737 Captains with a minimum of 1000 hrs in command (on type). You will have a First Class Medical, with a JAR or an ATPL Licence
The airline is based in Johannesburg / Nigeria; they are looking for pilots who can commit to a minimum of a 2-3 year contract with the possibility of an extension. The package includes a competitive salary, including a bonus structure, Pension, Sick Pay, Private Medical Insurance, Staff Travel Benefits, 20 Days Holidays + Bank Holidays.
F/O
With the growth of the Airline in both destinations & fleet, my client is carrying out interview dates on the 7th & 8th of November 2006 at Gatwick Airport, London. November 14th, 15th & 16th and December 7th & 8th in Lagos, Nigeria.
They require the services of B 737 Pilots with a minimum of 1000 hrs on type. You will have a First Class Medical, with a JAR or an ATPL Licence
The airline is based in Johannesburg / Nigeria; they are looking for pilots who can commit to a minimum of a 2-3 year contract with the possibility of an extension. The package includes a competitive salary, including a bonus structure, Pension, Sick Pay, Private Medical Insurance, Staff Travel Benefits, 20 Days Holidays + Bank Holidays.
Kevin Richardson
Recruitment Manager
Tele No: +44 (0) 1590 611 200
Web: www.grant-harrison.co.uk
"Kevin Richardson" <[email protected]>

Check 'Six'
31st Oct 2006, 20:25
Virgin Nigeria???

michaelknight
31st Oct 2006, 21:07
I initially thought of Comair because of the JoBurg connection, but they only have up to -400 series. I think Virgin Nigeria have -300s?

Beats me, who uses -800s? Can't be for SAA, can it?

MK

Rani
1st Nov 2006, 09:30
might be FlyMango.Com ?

Their CEO recently mentioned his airline was interested in the JNB-LOS low cost market.

starliner
1st Nov 2006, 11:10
Will be Virgin Nigeria - setting up JNB crew base