PDA

View Full Version : Confused about NetJets

Saxon
4th Oct 2006, 01:04
Just curious,

Netjets USA, Netjets Europe, and Netjets Middle East.

Are they different divisions of same organisation, or are they all entirely seperate companies in there own right that just happen to share the same name?

NJ USA are obviously FAA, and NJ EU are JAA, but what about NJ ME?

And are there any other NJ operations elsewhere around the globe, (Asia, Aus, South America)?

And if books get dog-eared, does that mean dogs get book-eared.........

aaah, so many questions.......

NuName
4th Oct 2006, 06:44
Same organisation, tail number calls the shots for regs.

Fossy
4th Oct 2006, 14:17
Actually they are not the same company, they are sister companies under the same umbrella. So, each company has its own CEO and different regulations, contracts etc. If I'm not wrong NJ ME is flying under the AOC of NAS and the aircraft are different painted (white with green and golden stripes) and registered in KSA.

NuName
4th Oct 2006, 14:21
And of course the profits go in completely different directions with the big cheese having no say in the matter. Are we splitting hairs?;)

Saxon
4th Oct 2006, 14:38
Thanks guys,:)

Flintstone
4th Oct 2006, 17:02
And of course the profits go in completely different directions with the big cheese having no say in the matter. Are we splitting hairs?;)

Possibly.

While Berkshire Hathaway hold the lions' share of the companies in the US and Europe the same cannot be said of ME where I believe NAS are 50% stakeholders.

In terms of employment, contracts etc (don't, just don't) all do their own thing.