PDA

View Full Version : How long to wait?

kd2473
3rd Oct 2006, 17:09
Hi there,
The application went in to CX (for Europe DEFO) by email so they would have got it Mon morning - fingers crossed! How long have people waited before hearing back from them (whether good news or bad news)?
Thanks.

Evomr
3rd Oct 2006, 17:41
kd2473, sorry I'm not trying to steal your thread, I was just about to post the same question. But I just sent my aplication in for the U.S. DEFO. Can anyone tell me what the current wait time is over hear as well. I've heard they're short right now in the U.S. and interviews have been coming quick. Good luck kd2473.

kd2473
6th Oct 2006, 15:39
Hi, just bumping this up - lots of you seem to have had interviews or invitations to interview recently - can anyone let us know how long you waited between putting the application in and hearing from them?
Thanks

Kevdog
6th Oct 2006, 20:30
Hi, just bumping this up - lots of you seem to have had interviews or invitations to interview recently - can anyone let us know how long you waited between putting the application in and hearing from them?
Thanks

About 6 months for me after I mailed the application packet to Hong Kong. DEFO US.