View Full Version : Maersk Air /Star Air

wilcoluca
3rd Oct 2006, 10:28
Hi,

does anyone know what is the recruitment procedure for this company?

dusk2dawn
4th Oct 2006, 20:20
http://www.pilotjobsnetwork.com/operatorlist.php?reg=Europe and click on Star Air. Maersk Air is now history.

wilcoluca
5th Oct 2006, 07:33
Many thanks dusk,

do you know if they have a website??

I see a lot of aircraft with Maersk written on the fuselage....?

B7xx
16th Dec 2006, 00:14
http://www.sac-crew.dk/
... is the Star Air pilots homepage.
The company is still working on their version.

Star Air will be hiring lots of pilots next year.

Twin2040
17th Dec 2006, 09:52
Hi Bxx is there a huge fleet expension under way or what..............

el caballero rojo
23rd Dec 2006, 19:13
HI there,

any Star Air pilot able to comment the rosters, typical time away from home base CGN, net pay take home after tax,...
Career prospects?

Very much appreciated,

thanks

PW2040
20th Jan 2007, 16:24
Hi all.

The company is presently treating the pilot group like :mad: , so I can only recommend fellow pilots to stay away from this company until things has settled and things again look bright. ( if they ever will )

I will at least myself start to look for another job and get out of this mess as soon as possible.:ok:

Greetings outthere

PW2040

Twin2040
21st Jan 2007, 04:43
Hi PW - something I did last year already and no regrets. Twin2040

wilcoluca
21st Jan 2007, 11:12
Is there any website/address where we can make reference to?

I would like to know more in details the company, what's like but I couldn't find any official source of information.

wingmaaan
19th Feb 2007, 10:53
DID YOU GET ANY FURTHER INFORMATIN? i am interested too. how many hours doyou have and are you type rated?? i applied but only recieved the message that they will keep my files for one year...:ugh:

PW2040
20th Apr 2007, 06:32
Hi again.

Things are changing to the better, the management again seems to understand that pilots are also some kind of human's.

The company are hiring through the next couple a nice amount of new FO's ( 16 ) and upgrading of FO's will also take place, this hopefully all should make a difference in scheduling, so we should be able to go back to normal working conditions within 6 month :D

Management have said that things will improve, lets see if they can stick to their promise :ok: , I sincerely hope......

Greetings,
PW2040

hawkeye red
20th Apr 2007, 16:08
.....so in 6 months you should go back to your normally exceptionally exciting flight schedule of only nightflights on 2-3 hour legs Sunday through Thursday with no layovers anywhere. What an exciting life......

Twin2040
22nd Apr 2007, 23:00
A kind of humans ..................... That NEARLY makes you human in Managements eyes ............... Big step !!!!!! Sorry could not resist - got the picture.

Now Redeye - what do you expect !!! Exciting flights to excotic places with long layovers. It is not going to happen. Being a Nachtfrachter - includes being parked in very little excotic places on a remote cargo ramp in the middle of the night for looooooooooong hours - in a cold unpowered aircraft - That comes with the job.

You can not blame management for that - leave like me if it is becomming to much. Have a good summer in CGN.