PDA

View Full Version : Oasis Hong Kong Airlines

Night Watch
3rd Oct 2006, 06:41
Anyone know anything about this new start up? Conditions etc? I believe that they have done there initial recruitment.... does anyone know when they might start recruiting cabin crew again.

Thanks in advance

jetjockey696
7th Oct 2006, 06:59
Oasis are recruiting in Malaysia next weekend for two days 14 and 15th Oct. 2006.

The lobby, Crystal Crown Hotel in Petaling Jaya. 9am to 5pm.

Bring CV, Certificates and 2 passport photos. Ladies must wear officer attire with knee length dress.

What I know, is that it is open to Malaysians only.

Nice uniform looks similar to Emirates (khaki) pants and skirts with white shirt with a red (pattern) scarf tied at the neck. ;)

Good Luck..girls and ladies. :ok:

Night Watch
7th Oct 2006, 11:08
jetjockey696 thanks....

If you hear of any recruiting going on in Hong Kong, would appreciate it if you could post details.

thanks again

jetjockey696
7th Oct 2006, 12:53
No probs...I sure will...:ok:

If you are in HK you could visit them and bug them...Last time I went by the office because I was bored, raining and I needed a job, it was operating with a skeleton crew, the receptionist was cold and not helpful at all, Hk standard of hospitality:=

If you didnt know the office:

Oasis Hong Kong Airlines Limited
3803 Lippo Centre Tower One
Queensway.

Opposite the Pacific Place shopping mall.

The person to see is Ms. Jacqueline See (Manager Cabin Services), if you can get pass the gatekeeper (receptionist):ok:

Good luck people..

iwatchbbc
12th Oct 2006, 09:21
[quote=jetjockey696;2894474]Oasis are recruiting in Malaysia next weekend for two days 14 and 15th Oct. 2006.

THANKS jetjockey696 :) i plan to attend the walk in interview. But since it is for two days, must i go on the 14th OR could i choose to go on the 15th since i'm working on 14th half day :-( will they accept if i attend after i finish my work at 1pm on 14th?

Please advice me...God Bless.....

calvink
17th Oct 2006, 16:09
I've attend the walk in interview on 14th and still waiting for results...

but in the local ad..it doesnt mention the name of the airline....

How do u know it is Oasis?

iwatchbbc
18th Oct 2006, 05:16
[quote=calvink;2913819]I've attend the walk in interview on 14th and still waiting for results...

I went for the interview too. I thought i failed as i supposed they will immediately ask the successful candidates to stay on right after the interview and inform them when to attend the 2nd interview (as what most of the airlines do)...However the interviewer did mentioned to us that the final interview will be in end of the month.

What are all your opinions? I still have not received any news after 3 days of the 1st interview..i think i fail.

calvink
18th Oct 2006, 13:24
The thing is they dont do elimination on the spot..unlike bigger airlines....

So we all just have to wait for the result...im not really sure whether some of them would go straight to the final round...as the guy mention that if selected...will get call either to attend the second round OR final interview....so am a bit confuse here...

One of the gal candidate has been called up for second round interview today.... which is today ..wednesday

WCBIFF
14th Nov 2007, 06:20
Haven't heard much of anything about OHKA.
I've seen them in Vancouver a number of times now, and believe they are doing well.
Love the look of there machine....hope to see more of it.
Anyone know whats going on there for the future?
Cheers,
WCB:cool: