PDA

View Full Version : planeenglish

Farrell
2nd Oct 2006, 22:38
Is it just me or has anyone else noticed that "planeenglish" hasn't posted for a long time?

only realised when I went to find an old post of hers and couldn't find any using the Search function.

hope she's ok

con-pilot
3rd Oct 2006, 00:44
Well, how about 'T n T'. As well.

Binoculars
3rd Oct 2006, 02:03
And PiersSandhurst. :E

G-CPTN
3rd Oct 2006, 02:05
Not forgetting A330 . . .

Jerricho
3rd Oct 2006, 02:10
I'm almost certain that mo-fo is round here somewhere.

Maybe dreaming about Destiny's Child.

jet_noseover
3rd Oct 2006, 02:25
I'm almost certain that mo-fo is round here somewhere.
Maybe dreaming about Destiny's Child.
Jerr,
S/he did not rubbed you (and few others) wrong ??? :}
Some are sooo easy to wind up!
Take it as a pure entertainment, mate(s)
After all it's JB.

What I wonder... where is airship?
:suspect:

Jerricho
3rd Oct 2006, 02:32
Jet, you take me wrong.

That's one of the funniest threads round here for a bit. Such a singleminded focus on the topic at hand without entertaining the simplest drift/sledge/flame is either inspired or outright genius.

jet_noseover
3rd Oct 2006, 02:49
Got ya........:ugh:
mo-fo genius s/he is than..................

:ok:

:}

Jerricho
3rd Oct 2006, 02:56
....and using the right bait.

jet_noseover
3rd Oct 2006, 03:01
Just wait when the genius gets on the MIL topic..............:}

Whirlygig
3rd Oct 2006, 06:44
She's around!

Cheers

Whirls

green granite
3rd Oct 2006, 07:23
Planeenglish last po$ted at the end of Aug.

woolyalan
3rd Oct 2006, 09:35
holiday possibly?

green granite
3rd Oct 2006, 10:18
Would have thought her kids would be back at school by now

Wheel Nuts
3rd Oct 2006, 11:11
Originally Posted by con-pilot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Binoculars
And PiersSandhurst,
She's around!

Cheers

That inplies one and the same person?:confused:

Based on what evidence?

Cyclic rhythm
3rd Oct 2006, 12:17
That inplies one and the same person?

Based on what evidence?

There is none.

It is something hashed up by those who think they are in the know.:*

Pan Pan Splash
3rd Oct 2006, 13:29
sounds like fightin' talk to me...:E

lynchburglemonade
3rd Oct 2006, 13:54
sounds like fightin' talk to me...I doubt anyone will care if a fist fight happens.

This is JB...............

Farrell
3rd Oct 2006, 14:15
I think JBs days are numbered anyway.....and rightly so!

It's getting ridiculous around here lately.

green granite
3rd Oct 2006, 14:43
What do you mean getting rediculous :hmm::rolleyes:

G-CPTN
3rd Oct 2006, 14:57
... where is airship?
:suspect:
Crashed and burned I'd heard . . .

colmac747
8th Oct 2006, 09:00
Was wondering where PE had gone to aswell. Get well soon:)

I think JBs days are numbered anyway.....and rightly so!

Farrell, instead of posting negative comments about the standard of JB all the time, how's about you don't post at all? And there are others in that category too. Sick to the back teeth of folks moaning about how JB is shit, too many regular posters, too many feckwits etc. So what!? It's a PUBLIC forum, not some classy joint exclusively for jumped-up Terry's.

Wind yer neck in:suspect:

B Fraser
8th Oct 2006, 09:26
Can I suggest that we settle this like gentlemen ? This is a Pilots forum (OK, the professional bit does get a bit stretched) so how about lobbing the contents of your flight bag at 20 paces ?

Mr Farrell ?

Capt. Queeg
8th Oct 2006, 11:48
Farrell, instead of posting negative comments about the standard of JB all the time, how's about you don't post at all? .... Sick to the back teeth of folks moaning about how JB is shit, too many regular posters, too many feckwits etc.

Er, I hate to interrupt a good rant, especially a defensive one BUT if you read between the lines, I would be surprised if Mr. Farrell is complaining about plonkers in general. It seems there is one plonker, specifically, whose constant white noise rates the JB standards ire. :p Oh and that other gentleman who posts occasionally... ;)

As for TnT, it's fairly obvious what her new handle is. There was an Agony Intrusion into JB a week or so back...

Piers Sandhurst was a vehicle for use specifically in the Agony Aunt forum, the demise of which signalled the end of his mandate.

Farrell
8th Oct 2006, 12:03
Whether I post or not is really not in any way relevant to the debate in question.

I have been on here for about three years at this stage and Jet Blast in my humble opinion has lost it's edge - Lord knows how the real long-termers feel about it!

You used to wait in anticipation for people's replies to things as they would usually be either funny or thought-provoking or both.....but the one character trait that they all had was that the answers were well thought out.

Nowadays, it seems like it's becoming a chat room where people just want to spew out the first thing that comes to mind.

We don't need "a new thread" just because you are bored and no one has posted for while.

It seems like a case of "let's see who can get the most laughs" or "my retort is better than yours" - calm down for God's sake and STFU for a few minutes!

Don't be like pancakes.....all nice and desirable at first but by the fifth one you're just sick of them!

Right, I'm off to India! :)

Farrell
8th Oct 2006, 12:09
Can I suggest that we settle this like gentlemen ? This is a Pilots forum (OK, the professional bit does get a bit stretched) so how about lobbing the contents of your flight bag at 20 paces ?

Mr Farrell ?

Colmac doesn't own a flightbag! :E

Ronald Jeremy
8th Oct 2006, 12:28
You could have a battle of wits but that would be a similarly one sided contest too.

Pity, I was looking forward to a duel along the lines of Ernie the milkman and Ted from Teddington who drove the bakers van.

Mr Farrell unleashes a square protractor spinning across the apron and Colmac parries it away with his 747 SOP manual Part B (bought on Ebay).

:p

RaraAvis
8th Oct 2006, 12:51
"Blessed is the man, who having nothing to say, abstains from giving wordy evidence of the fact." George Eliot

Oh, and blessed are the cheesemakers as well I suppose!:hmm:

White noise - a random noise signal that has the same sound energy level at all frequencies. :}

Loose rivets
8th Oct 2006, 17:30

Oh Sh1t!!! Isn't it supposed to be?

Gingerbread Man
10th Oct 2006, 10:17
Well said Mr Farrell :D . I didn't think this post through very much, but then I didn't intend to say much else, so didn't think it necessary. I only wish I was important enough to be noticed when I am absent for a while :( .

Ginger ;)

Pan Pan Splash
10th Oct 2006, 12:58
Rara - Great definition of White Noise.. didn't know you'd actually met my ex-wife??:O

BF - you holding the jackets while these two fecht it oot???:E

lynchburglemonade
10th Oct 2006, 13:55
This is a Pilots forum (OK, the professional bit does get a bit stretched) so how about lobbing the contents of your flight bag at 20 paces ?
Ahh But Mr Fraser the contents of a flight case can vary so much (Bit like a ladies handbag) and then there will be a fight over the charts, which ones are better :}