PDA

View Full Version : God I feel lazy!!

haughtney1
30th Sep 2006, 13:40
Got out of bed this morning (last day of 12 days of leave) full of the joys of autumn, had a plan to do this, do that, go to the gym etc....and now its almost 2 and I'm sat on my arse, still haven't had a shower...thinking some chocolate hobb-knobbs wouldnt go amiss......:=

Am I lazy? or do you fellow Prooners have lardy fatty lazy days as well?

(oh yeah and the great north run is on the telly)

G-CPTN
30th Sep 2006, 13:43
I'm not certain that God reads Jet Blast . . .

PS I'm still in bed, trying vainly to 'catch up' on sleep from a(nother) night short of sleep. Just had a short nap then awoke for who knows what reason, despite still wanting to be asleep. Can't be bothered to eat (don't feel hungry). Grass to cut, but it's still wet (and long) so probably wouldn't 'work' so best not to try, eh?

Yes I DO have 'lardy days' (too many some would say), but I DO have the (very) occasional day when I feel motivated. Few. Very few.

haughtney1
30th Sep 2006, 13:45
mayby I should've asked Jesus?

G-CPTN
30th Sep 2006, 14:04
It's strange that 'Jesus' is 'just' a name in certain countries. Imagine if Mary and Joseph (common enough names) had called their son Fred . . .

Praise Fred, somehow, doesn't carry much kudos, does it?

One DID hear how Jesus came to be thus named. At his Christening (this takes Faith), the Vicar (I told you) trapped his hand on the font lid, just as he was baptising the bairn. At the critical moment the pain struck him (not Him), and he said "I name this child . . . Jesus Christ! . . . " at which stage Mary said "That's nice. We were going to call him Fred!"

tony draper
30th Sep 2006, 15:02
The ability to sit on one's arse doing **** all for days on end is a rare gift and should be cherrished not decried.

:rolleyes:

Jerricho
30th Sep 2006, 15:57
I'm not certain that God reads Jet Blast . . .

Yes, I do.

rotated
30th Sep 2006, 17:22
...and now its almost 2 and I'm sat on my arse, still haven't had a shower...thinking some chocolate hobb-knobbs wouldnt go amiss....

Sounds like a pretty normal day here... ;) :ok:

gorgeous spotter
30th Sep 2006, 17:49
The ability to sit on one's arse doing **** all for days on end is a rare gift and should be cherrished not decried.

:rolleyes:

Sure hubby would, if I didn't prod him with a stick occasionally.:E

G-CPTN
30th Sep 2006, 17:54
Sure hubby would, if I didn't prod him with a stick occasionally.:E
Now you see that's what I'm lacking nowadays! :{

haughtney1
30th Sep 2006, 17:59
Just thought Id add......mmmmmm the choccy hobb knobs were luuurvly":E

G-CPTN
30th Sep 2006, 18:05
Well I went down to watch the Grand Prix qualifying, decided to have some brie and biscuits (it NEEDED eating) and a sweet corn (that, too, needed eating). Oh! and a cup of (weak) Darjeeling tea.
Trying to decide now whether to go out to the pub for evening meal or get something from T*sc*s. Decided against cutting the grass, hoping that it will be drier tomorrow (and very little longer).

Everybody know about the marooned sailor?

He had SO much to do that deciding what to do FIRST was 'too difficult' so he did as Drapes suggested.

(oh yeah and the great north run is on the telly)
Bloody clever telly you've got there, Haughtney! It ain't RUN until TOMORROW!

gorgeous spotter
30th Sep 2006, 18:13
Just thought Id add......mmmmmm the choccy hobb knobs were luuurvly":E

You will have to go to the gym now, considering one of those scrumptious little buggering biscuits contain at least 100 cals:p :}

haughtney1
30th Sep 2006, 18:51
Mrs spotter...not to worry...I went yesterday:8

Bloody bugger..I'm off to work tommorrow, mayby I need Pizza to build my strength up :}

ormus55
30th Sep 2006, 20:39
bollocks, im still tiling the feckin kitchen.