PDA

View Full Version : My hand is on my nuts

Pan Pan Splash
28th Sep 2006, 14:34
My complimentary box of mixed nuts from the hotel.. obviously,:O

so can somebody tell me why the Pistachio's are the only ones in shells?? why is that, why don't we just buy them shells off, apart from the fact that it is an import social interaction activity down the pub..??

Yes, bored...:zzz:

Whirlygig
28th Sep 2006, 14:38
What about wet walnuts and nuts at Christmas - they're usually in their shells! At least pistachios have been partially cracked for you unlike Brazils!

So are you cracking the recalcitrant nuts in your teeth? :}

Cheers

Whirls

lynchburglemonade
28th Sep 2006, 14:38
so can somebody tell me why the Pistachio's are the only ones in shells?? why is that, why don't we just buy them shells off, apart from the fact that it is an import social interaction activity down the pub..??

to give bored people something to do.

They sell then shells off too, but did you know they are a highly combustiable cargo when carried, and can explode.

The best bit about them is sucking the salt of when placed in the mouth, using the tip of the tongue slide it into the shell and flick. Shell comes off in one easy smooth movement.:}

Pan Pan Splash
28th Sep 2006, 14:49
Lynch.. Your detail scares me.. you some kind of Nutter..??:} :}

Obvious, but well, I felt I had to...:O

lynchburglemonade
28th Sep 2006, 14:54
kind of Nutter..??just love nuts is there anything wrong with that???

Actually don't think there is a single type of nut I don't like :)

But it is interesting watching people eat them, just sit in a bar and have fun observing. But only if you are really that bored.:p

Pan Pan Splash
28th Sep 2006, 14:57
Believe me.. I'm BORED!!:ugh:

lynchburglemonade
28th Sep 2006, 15:07
Well then take your little bowl full of nuts and go and place it on a table in the bar and sit away from it and see what happens. If there are any ladies out there they will not resist a bowl of nuts waiting to be nibbled.
Enjoy the entertainment. Same thing happens with a bowl of fruit especialy bananas, watch how different woman eat them and it reveals alot about their personalities. :}

B Fraser
28th Sep 2006, 15:31
My Hand Is On My Nuts

Time to go off and find the nearest crew hotel old chum :E

You could always find a toffee crisp and lob it into the swimming pool, that always gets a laugh.

Does anyone know any other good hotel games ?

Pan Pan Splash
28th Sep 2006, 15:36
Oddly enough my old Dhoby-Bucket, 6 cabin crew have just checked into my hotel.. rotten luck eh?? I think they belong to Nigel as well....:ok:

Ronald Jeremy
28th Sep 2006, 15:38
Turn on the TV, am I still on pay per view channel 87 ? Hey, if they call you Splash and those photos from the Gatbash with those two ladies are for real, have you ever considered changing industries ?

Ronnie

Keep buying those DVDs folks, downloads are killing my pension.

Skunkerama
28th Sep 2006, 15:59
The best nuts are those handed out at Raffles, not because they are especially tasty, but because if your eating them, you know your in a very wonderfull and happy place.

Whirlygig
28th Sep 2006, 16:01
The best nuts are those handed out at Raffles, not because they are especially tasty, but because if your eating them, you know your in a very wonderfull and happy place.
Hear, hear, well said! :D :ok:

Cheers

Whirls

Pan Pan Splash
28th Sep 2006, 16:08
Skunkers - Been there, done that.. concur:ok:

Ronald I'm open to offers old boy, what have you got in mind, I only work with quality laydeez, and seasoned professional actresses, as you probably know...:cool:

McAero
28th Sep 2006, 16:20
Monkey nuts have shells......

Pan Pan Splash
28th Sep 2006, 16:26
I used to date a girl who was pretty nutty too.. Michelle.. Ba Boom bang crash!!:O

Ronald Jeremy
28th Sep 2006, 16:27
OK, I have an idea on an airport theme....

"Pan Pan Does Prestwick"....... sort of like Debbie Does Dallas but in a more exotic location. I did think about "Brenda Does Birmingham" or "Mandy Does Manchester" but they sounded tacky.

We could cast you as a baggage handler and have the actresses on the moving baggage carousel but we would have to make you wear a hi-viz vest for Health and Safety purposes.

Forget the bit about the baggage handler as the role would involve moving about a bit and working up a sweat. Nobody would take it seriously. We could have you as airline management as they shaft anything but seeing one actually being airside, the credibility question rears its ugly head again.

CAA inspector ??????? Now that has some mileage. Ooops, the role is that the actor leaves everyone feeling better so there's another non-starter. What do you suggest ?

yours Ron Jeremy

(erotic thespian)

Place your orders now on Amazon folks, I need the cash to buy a personal title.

lynchburglemonade
28th Sep 2006, 16:31
We could cast you as a baggage handler and have the actresses on the moving baggage carousel but we would have to make you wear a hi-viz vest for Health and Safety purposesthat sounds like a Sugar babes videos! Not PPS style I am sure!:}

He would be better off cast as a................well I think I may have to go and work on the idea a little more.

Pan Pan Splash
28th Sep 2006, 16:31
I know, you could cast me as an airline pilot, cos they'd shag anything.. no effort required, just lots of cheesey dialogue?? Although i may need to learn to talk up my part a little bit..

lynchburglemonade
28th Sep 2006, 16:32
I know, you could cast me as an airline pilot, cos they'd shag anything.. no effort required, just lots of cheesey dialogue??
Please no then you would have to have a big watch, a big fast car and a small........... lets leave it at that shall we.

Pan Pan Splash
28th Sep 2006, 16:37
Big, I can do....

lynchburglemonade
28th Sep 2006, 16:40
Big, I can do....Big is always good , no one complains too much about Big.