PDA

View Full Version : easy base and euro pay

flight scchool
27th Sep 2006, 21:01
hi all
was wondering if anyone could tell me if easy pilots are still paid in sterling when based outside the uk .ie does it reduce like FR
Would also be gratefull if someone could tell me what the most common places to be based in if you initially dont get your choice of base (ie where they re short at the mo). (my preference would be MAD base)
have the requirements for direct entry just trying to get some facts before trying my luck with them.
cheers

ICING AOA
27th Sep 2006, 21:45
(my preference would be MAD base)

Just be ready to line up at the bottom of the tremendous queue :E :D

flight scchool
27th Sep 2006, 22:57
''what about the waiting list for Madrid base? are there still any places available by now ? :bored:'' ????

tio, isnt that the question you posted the other day, didnt see many replies there from your question, which is why ive tried to get some info from starting a topic on iit

Norman Stanley Fletcher
27th Sep 2006, 23:28
I understand that the internal recruitment for the Madrid base meant a small wait for some FOs and that all Captains who wanted to go there have been accepted. I have no idea how the external recruitment is going but I am told there is no shortage of type-rated applicants. I hope that helps.

flight scchool
27th Sep 2006, 23:39
that helps a lot, much appreciated.

ICING AOA
28th Sep 2006, 04:32
tio, isnt that the question you posted the other day, didnt see many replies there from your question, which is why ive tried to get some info from starting a topic on iit

exact, and according to some replies I got from some friends, it seems that lots of guys are interested in the country of the Fiesta !!

Anyway, let's wait if we really need to, and see you there ! :ok: