26th Sep 2006, 21:18
Banned for insomnia, and pointing out a non pc definition of a miss-spelt word
as I understand it

Mr Lexx
26th Sep 2006, 21:19
Big tick on the petition here!:ok:

AcroChik
26th Sep 2006, 21:26
Is it true? The good Captain's been banned? I'm sad and amazed.

In a recent series of PMs, he unselfishly helped me do all the required research to buy a new car. Given the difference between the US and UK markets, it must have taken him a lot of time and digging. What he taught me made a real difference in my decision-making process, and I'm thrilled with the outcome.

I hope the powers that be reconsider, as from what I know of this fine fellow it's pretty much impossible that he was expressing a racist bias of his own.

lexxity
26th Sep 2006, 21:30
Here here. Unban him please. If posting definitions on here is now banworthy I would say we are all in trouble.

P.S. Acro the Lexxy's are in NYC on the 4th November! HOORAY!

Cheerio
26th Sep 2006, 21:31
Count me in! I don't think any petition ever has a chance, but he gets a thumbs up.
See you soon :)

tony draper
26th Sep 2006, 21:34
Good grief Mr C-G banned !!,G-C is one of lifes gentlemen.:uhoh:

Lon More
26th Sep 2006, 21:45
Only if he stops being rude about talking traffic lights

kansasw
26th Sep 2006, 21:54
Few here have managed to offend my tender sensibilities and he is not one uv em.

UNBAN!!!

IB4138
26th Sep 2006, 21:59
Totally unjust.

Danny should be seen to take disciplinary action against the muppet who banned him.

Davaar
26th Sep 2006, 22:04
I do not know why G-CPTN has been banned, so I cannot protest against that, whatever it was.

Equally, though, I cannot imagine G-CPTN capable of anything that would make him persona non grata. I have never read a post from him that offended me.

colmac747
26th Sep 2006, 22:05
Wondered why he was quiet today:ooh: Now i know.:(

Is it a set rule that a mod has to have a quota of bannings per quarter or something to remain a mod on here?... I don't get it:confused:

I'm just wondering if background factions (ie, fellow JB members) have aided this latest banning order. Wasn't long ago another distinguished JB'er was binned. (Come back airship;))

Looks like we're all on last orders considering the person who banned G-Cap hasn't the balls to inform us why, therefore who knows what we can post now:confused:

Poor show

green granite
26th Sep 2006, 22:11
My comments at the start of the thread are from the horses mouth, and I've no reason to disbelieve him

AA SLF
26th Sep 2006, 22:14
Nerds of the World, I call upon you to "Unite and Rise Up" in support of this petition, as I do. Tyranny today - Chains tommorrow! :suspect:
:eek: