PDA

View Full Version : strategic aviation australia

chooni
25th Sep 2006, 17:02
Hi,

Could anybody give me some information on the above company? I heard they are flying crew to Mid East from Australia, working 2 weeks on 2 weeks off. Any information would be appreciated.

Thanks

Chooni:)

exmax
25th Sep 2006, 22:08
As far as I know, they were interviewing a couple of months ago, I had a telephone interview but decided not go ahead further. Strategic were looking for crew who could based in Darwin with about 2weeks to get all that sorted.

Crew would be flying on A330 from Darwin up to Kuwait for a few days and back again, something like that.

Anyone else care to elaborate on this if they have more info?:ok:

hell.kelpie
26th Sep 2006, 19:27
I work with them (in a dip clr fashion), and have been pax June and July this year. Got my cockpit ride landing SYD on CS-TMT.

Conditions - insufficient knowledge, though I understand crew accomm in KWI is a Marriott - resort, possibly? Hear it's nice in DRW too.

I think they're a good bunch of people. Aussie crew on return-to-ME leg were lovely. And big thanks to the girls who took me to grab a ciggie on a quick stop in QLD ...

H
:D

skycrewhosties
2nd Oct 2006, 11:49
Their accomodation offer is hard to reject and sounds exciting.

Gloria
3rd Oct 2006, 05:18
can anyone provide more information on strategic aviations cabin crew. IE: pay, contract, future destinations etc??? anyone working for them currently I would really appreciate your input. TA