PDA

View Full Version : help with conspiracy theories.

Smutty Sam
25th Sep 2006, 14:42
I would like to ask an airline pilot how easy it would be for near-complete novices – reportedly too stupid to get a Cresna off the ground – to fly giant commercial jets well enough to stay in the air, find New York, and (twice) hit tall, thin towers with pin-point accuracy…

Kalium Chloride
25th Sep 2006, 19:50
Perhaps you've a genuine reason for asking your question. But if you're trying to "investigate" some half-assed conspiracy about September 11, you won't find much sympathy here.

Quite why some people insist on wasting their, and others', time pursuing some paper-thin, stretched-beyond-reason, cover-up theory - which ignores the mountain of evidence that is publicly available at the click of a mouse - defies my sense of understanding.

It's unbelievably arrogant of anyone to think that, after five years of intense scrutiny of one of the most analysed events in history, they're "on to something" which has been missed by everyone else, including those with decades of investigative experience, from law enforcement agencies to the mainstream media.

Oswald shot Kennedy. Elvis is dead. And September 11 happened exactly the way you saw it. No other explanation necessary. Move along.

woolyalan
25th Sep 2006, 20:00
As KC says... silly question, be ashamed and face the wall. But, even though I am not an airline pilot, the basic principles of flight are the same for every plane, just slower to respond to the pilots instructions, so i'd say, not that hard to hit some fairly LARGE towers with even the smallest amount of training

AcroChik
25th Sep 2006, 20:14
The towers were over 210 feet wide.

The wingspan of the Boeing aircraft was approximately 200 feet.

Having flown the Hudson River Corridor and in and around NYC most of my life, I can tell you those "thin" towers loomed enormously in the landscape.

Nothing small about them.

'nuff said about this. Put it to rest.

colmac747
25th Sep 2006, 20:15
The only reason this post isn't already deleted is because Smutty Sam has paid for a PT (and he paid this month:confused: ) - what a ridiculous question [for any forum]. **** off:mad:

PaperTiger
25th Sep 2006, 20:50
And hopefully, 'probationary' means what it says :*

FWIW I've never managed to get a Cresna off the ground either.

Grainger
25th Sep 2006, 21:02
I remember Cresna: "It's frothy, man"

That the stuff ?

mocoman
25th Sep 2006, 23:32
lol, Cresca

"It's Frothy Maaaan" (Wierd and slightly disturbing polar bear used in the Ad campaign)

It was frothy and the mention of the name still creates some glaecemic symptoms in this old bear...

goshdarnit
25th Sep 2006, 23:44
Elvis is dead?

Bluesteel705
26th Sep 2006, 00:06
Elvis is dead?

I've been digging around in the online references and have found some startling similarities between John Kennedy and Elvis Presley. Let me illuminate you...

John Fitzgerald Kennedy has three names.
Elvis Aron Presley also has three names.
Both names are, amazingly, comprised of consonants AND vowels.

Kennedy was born in 1917, and died in 1963.
Elvis was born in 1935, and died in 1977.
All 4 years have EXACTLY 4 digits.

Kennedy was 'The President'.
Elvis was 'The King'.

Kennedy commanded a PT-Boat in the Pacific for the Navy.
Elvis drove a truck in West Germany for the Army.

Kennedy had a secretary named Lincoln.
Lincoln was the name of the President during the Civil War.
During the Civil War, there was Colonels.
'The Colonel' was the nick-name of Elvis's manager, Tom Parker.

Kennedy married a woman named Jacqueline Bouvier.
She later remarried a Greek named Onassis, one of the richest men in the world.
Elvis married a woman named Priscilla Beaulieu.
Their daughter married a geek named Jackson, one of the richest uh... PERSONs in the world. Jackson was also Greek... at heart. (i.e.: he liked little boys)

Kennedy approved the 'Bay of Pigs' invasion.
Elvis regularly invaded Kentucky Fried Chicken.

Kennedy's face is stamped into the American Half-Dollar.
Elvis's face is tatooed on some white-trash woman's fat ass in Mississippi.

And the most startling coincidence of all...

Kennedy died in DALLAS.
Elvis died on the TOILET.

con-pilot
26th Sep 2006, 00:49
Bluesteel705, my GOD! How have they that kept all of that secret all these years.:eek:

Did you know that there 24 beers in a case and 24 hours in a day? Coincidence, I think not!:ooh:

allan907
26th Sep 2006, 01:54
.......and you can get 365 cases in the back of a ute! Ooooh - scary!

Nick Riviera
26th Sep 2006, 11:54
lol, Cresca
"It's Frothy Maaaan" (Wierd and slightly disturbing polar bear used in the Ad campaign)
It was frothy and the mention of the name still creates some glaecemic symptoms in this old bear...

Cresta. Particularly loved the blackcurrantade.

Stoney X
26th Sep 2006, 13:20
I need help with a conspiracy theory too. With new members being on probation, and seeing that this thread came to be, are we seeing our masters (moderators) strange sense of humour, or is there something darker going on....:suspect:

:)

Binoculars
26th Sep 2006, 13:35
Smutty Sam, every prophet has had his doomsayers, naysayers and, err, Dorothy Sayers. Do NOT let these puppets of the establishment dissuade you from seeking the truth, for verily, it is people like you, the hidden heroes in our midst, who are our only chance to expose the evil that envelops us in its gloom.

Look, I have to go now, becuase there's a knock at the door, but I want you to promise me that you will

Pan Pan Splash
26th Sep 2006, 14:00
Elvis is dead?

Get lost man, next you'll be trying to tell me that picture of the number 14 bus on the moon in the British paper years ago was a fake as well??

Have a word wi y'sel man.. It was as real as you and me I tell ye:p

Long live the King!!!!

PPS

ShyTorque
26th Sep 2006, 14:21
Hey PanPan,

An' I'll bet YOU'VE got HIS autograph! LOL! :E

Whirlygig
26th Sep 2006, 14:22
Will Hay died before PPS was born! But he was obviously alive in the lifetime of someone who is now 88 :} :D

Cheers

Whirls

Pan Pan Splash
26th Sep 2006, 14:26
Shy't - Ye fecker :D :D

Capt. Queeg
26th Sep 2006, 15:11
The only reason this post isn't already deleted is because Smutty Sam has paid for a PT (and he paid this month) - what a ridiculous question. **** off :mad:Bit catty there... Isn't "probationary ppruner" just the status of the new-joiner? oops...!

Still, ridiculous question or not, at least his thread had a point.... :p

ORAC
26th Sep 2006, 15:14
Elvis isn´t dead......he just went home...... :)

colmac747
26th Sep 2006, 15:16
Bit catty there... Isn't "probationary ppruner" just the status of the new-joiner? oops...!

Still, ridiculous question or not, at least his thread had a point.... :p

Now,now. That's enough needle for one day:ugh: :p

woolyalan
26th Sep 2006, 15:38
Didn't Agent K say that?

Using Agent K as a link, Aliens ARE Among Us!!!!! :p

lynchburglemonade
26th Sep 2006, 15:50
Without conspiracy theories alot of the unanswered, unexplained spectacular events in history would just be another event.

Conspiracy hypes it to another level.

green granite
26th Sep 2006, 15:52
The truth is out there but probably not in JB:}:}

E-Girl
1st Oct 2006, 06:52

I thought he was working at a Burger King downtown :ooh:

Jerricho
1st Oct 2006, 10:34
Someone in Brisbane calling it Burger King?????

Hmmmm........I call conspiracy!

;)