PDA

View Full Version : Baron BE-55 Pilot Manual

newnaia
25th Sep 2006, 09:36
Hi there!
i am looking for a POH of Beechcraft Baron(BE-55).
i've been looking for the Baron POH for a week everywhere in this country and found nothing. i need to do a written exam for type rating but no papers yet. if anyone has this one please share with me. you guys can email me at [email protected].
Will greately appreciate anything.
Thanks in advance.

Best regards and fly safe.

newnaia

compressor stall
25th Sep 2006, 11:33
I am not sure if this post is lost from the Canada forum, but if not, the Royal Victorian Aero Club in Morrabbin used to have one - and I have a copy of the handling notes from that. Unfortunately it is somewhere in storage and not easily accessible.

Try giving the RVAC a call or email.

newnaia
25th Sep 2006, 14:10
I am not sure if this post is lost from the Canada forum, but if not, the Royal Victorian Aero Club in Morrabbin used to have one - and I have a copy of the handling notes from that. Unfortunately it is somewhere in storage and not easily accessible.
Try giving the RVAC a call or email.

oops, i'm in Philippines now.

onya
25th Sep 2006, 22:20
Google it mate. Easy to buy online and cheap.
:ok:

witwiw
25th Sep 2006, 23:26
look at ebay, they often have manuals show up.

not sure if RVAC had a 55 (maybe before my time of twins?), but i know there are a couple of 95's that they crosshire.

i found a 95 (Travelair) manual in word format through google. its at least a start for you if you dont find one for the 55, i dont imagine the aircraft to be drastically different.

also found
http://www.esscoaircraft.com/pindex.asp?offset=800
scroll down and you should find the 55 series.

one dollar short
26th Sep 2006, 08:17
GDay Mate,

Give Johnstons a call in Port Maquarie. They use a 55 for MECIR training they might be able to sort you out with some handling notes etc, Probably for a bottle of scotch.

newnaia
26th Sep 2006, 12:10
Wow!
i bought it today from one of my friends. no harm to ask!
anyway thanks for your help mates.

Fly home safely,

Newnaia