PDA

View Full Version : PC-12 Type rating?

Cenrifugel
23rd Sep 2006, 18:14
Hi ,

I am interested in doing a rating on the PC-12, any details about who I could contact or where I could find an aircraft and instructor would be much appreciated.

B Sousa
23rd Sep 2006, 23:57
Based on the limited information you have left, you may want to start in Switzerland.

Cenrifugel
24th Sep 2006, 07:38
So you're trying to tell me there are no instructors in South Africa with the aircraft on their license with access to a PC-12 for training?

Rude Boy
24th Sep 2006, 12:59
Lighten up Centrifugal, B Sousa was just having a laugh. Your first post gave no clue as to your location, so the logical place to start looking would be at the manufacturer...
I thought it was funny.

B Sousa
24th Sep 2006, 13:21
Thanks Rude Boy. I dont think he caught it.
Either way it sounds like a project. Seriously think all the PC-12s are working machines. Suggest you do a search as to how many and who owns them and then go knocking on doors. CAA could probably help. Too have a complete list would save you running around from Airport to Airport. There again, The in country Dealer also may help, if there is one, so maybe the factory might not be a bad start. Who knows you may get some good prices.
Good Luck its a sweeeeet machine.

Cenrifugel
24th Sep 2006, 13:36
Thanks for the help B Sousa, It is an awesome aircraft. I was given the oppertunity to fly it a while ago but stupidly turned down the job offer, so now I'm trying to see if the If I can get the rating and possibly the job offer again.

CALCULATOR
24th Sep 2006, 15:08
Try Keith Boehme At General Airways Charter At Wonderboom-012-567-5020 -ask Him If He Could Possibly Help They Manage A Awsome New Ac.
Or Try Carla At Skyscapes She Manages 2 Machines Or Execujet They Are The Sa Agents.

Good Luck.

Cenrifugel
24th Sep 2006, 17:12
Thanks, I'll give them a call. Much appreciated.