PDA

View Full Version : Anyone any idea?

Cha
22nd Sep 2006, 13:30
16 years ago, I flew from San Francisco to San Jose or maybe Sacramento. I was too young and don't remember now. I have no idea of what was the type of the aircraft but I want to find out. Any idea anyone? It was a turboprop, 2 rows of seats on the right and 1 row on the left side. I think it was a low wing aircraft. had a flight attendant. I think that was a Brasilia size but not Brasilia as it had a door on the back left side, not on the front. and rear baggage area was accessible from cabin because I could see all bags when I got in. SAAB's got a door in the front. What has a door on the back?

SM82
22nd Sep 2006, 14:16
Could be an Emb.110 with usually 18 seats the P1 version had a large cargo door and the P2 had forward and rear steps. Thats my guesss.

PaperTiger
22nd Sep 2006, 14:57
Jetstream 31. United Express (Air West) probably.

Cha
23rd Sep 2006, 13:07
Thanks for both of you. The flight on this aircraft made me think I wanna be a pilot. Not a big jet. May be because I could see working pilots from the cabin. Anyway I had a look at pictures of both aircrafts and I think it was a Jetstream 31. Cabin looks like it and the position of the door is about right and if that is the aircraft flying West America, that may be it.